Reaction score
67EB0FF2-BD38-4E8D-BD14-15456D6DAE0C.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Wrong.
States elect Presidents.
It’s designed that way.
Sometimes it goes my way, sometimes it goes the wrong way...lol.
This time it didn’t go your way, thank GOD!! Get over it, it’ll swing left far to soon again.
BUT...This IS “The United STATES of America”.
Not “the people’s democratic republic of majority rules with imaginary lines for non existent states”.
There are plenty of totalitarian country’s out there for to endure subjugation in, and eventually you idiots will turn this Country into the same...but not right now.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Complete and utter bullshit.

I don't vote the way my demoshithead county does, however it claims us all as a blue county.

Keep trying to convince yourself you are some huge part of the populace. You are not, the liberal controlled media LIES to make your 10% seem like 45%.

Wake the fuck up.

squeezer

Reaction score
Complete and utter bullshit.

I don't vote the way my demoshithead county does, however it claims us all as a blue county.

Keep trying to convince yourself you are some huge part of the populace. You are not, the liberal controlled media LIES to make your 10% seem like 45%.

Wake the fuck up.

So what you are saying is the only way this works is one person one vote. Makes your red vote in a blue county equal to everyone else’s...

Doesn’t the fact that your vote is worthless bother the Red voters in blue states? And here you are saying conservatives are a vast majority of the country so why do you fear a directly elected president?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
So what you are saying is the only way this works is one person one vote. Makes your red vote in a blue county equal to everyone else’s...

Doesn’t the fact that your vote is worthless bother the Red voters in blue states? And here you are saying conservatives are a vast majority of the country so why do you fear a directly elected president?

There is no such thing anymore, most likely for over a century has the vote been rigged. Population centers were never supposed to control the country, hence the electoral college. If the founding fathers could have foreseen the media...I imagine there would be a few added Amendments....;)

Keep saying we have to trust something....what ever allows you to reach your safe space.

If you cannot wrap your head around the meaningless discussions here with the truth, that our government at every level: city, county, state and federal is cancer ridden with corruption....I can't help you.

It's scary yea, but it's the undeniable truth. We need to tear it all down, put a bunch of people in the ground, and start over.