WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

Universal Elements

Reaction score
B97ED2D0-F3AC-4E9D-ABA5-03C88DFF2761.jpeg

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
And how much did the employee gamble on owning a business?? On top of that, the employee got to go home after his shift, did the owner? No skin in the game, you go home on Friday after a regular work week with a paycheck. The owner gets to find the work, make the bids, have the supplies to keep the employee busy, make sure the job is done on time, get said job delivered and on top of ALL that hopefully get paid so employee who is at home can enjoy his family while drinking a beer.

That's how the boss hopefully enjoys his new car every year. Don't like it, open your own business and see how many hours you put in!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
And how much did the employee gamble on owning a business?? On top of that, the employee got to go home after his shift, did the owner? No skin in the game, you go home on Friday after a regular work week with a paycheck. The owner gets to find the work, make the bids, have the supplies to keep the employee busy, make sure the job is done on time, get said job delivered and on top of ALL that hopefully get paid so employee who is at home can enjoy his family while drinking a beer.

That's how the boss hopefully enjoys his new car every year. Don't like it, open your own business and see how many hours you put in!!
You got all that from a meme...You just described a lot of what I do at my job...lol:D

I hardly see my bosses. Their always gone on vacations somewhere...:)

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
You got all that from a meme...You just described a lot of what I do at my job...lol:D

I hardly see my bosses. Their always gone on vacations somewhere...:)
No, I got that from living it. Also got the Corvettes!!:D The cruises, the winters off in Blythe out of the rain and lots of Salmon fishing. It was nice being the boss!!:)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Posting this here because it couldn’t possibly be true. :cool:

View attachment 812542
hahahahah… have you seen photo's of his rallies? Let's go with this for a moment on the basis that it is true. And if that is the case, lets also just assume that both parties are doing it. And since we are to that point while considering photos and turn out at your parties rallies... I would just like to thank you for helping prove once again how much better Trump is at creating jobs than anybody your party has to offer.:D

Andy B.

Reaction score

Your blind and ignorant back then they came it to make a better life now most come in to suck the government tit!!! Your blind ignorance has no bounds we all see it a little common sense , you obviously are smart but when it come to common sense 0 like most liberals nothing new!!