WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

Reaction score
PAGE_013_1200x630.jpg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Got this from a friend. Zoom in to the lower right of the face side.
Read and weep libs.

View attachment 823720

View attachment 823721

I am on my second pack of 50. It is fun to pass them along with tips in a resturant or bar. Only had one guy that was pissy about it. Most laugh and show friends. I then follow up with a bill to everyone that likes them. Bought the first bill in Needles for $3.99. Ended up finding them on Amazon for $25 for the 50 pack.

47A2DF86-3EAF-4D9D-B8A7-7FAD749BEDE2.jpeg

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I'm guessing you all are missing the 2011-2017 time note.

ACA was supposed to stop all of that.

HST4ME

Reaction score
I don't think that undead dead baby skin wearing wench is ready for the type of collateral damage.

SixD9R

Reaction score
That’s pretty funny but it is telling that you lib’s are still hung up on the Russian hoax 3 years after the election.

Don’t look now, but you and your ilk have less than 11 months until another ass whooping and will need a new excuse for being made a fool of- again.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
nads and scrodney are in the same shape. nads lost his dick looonnnng ago, he's checking to see if his balls dropped, yet.
nads.jpg

FreeBird236

Reaction score
The guy has dementia setting in and a case of dumbass altogether. Talk about being disconnected. The shit is so bad that it’s actually sad that someone would actually vote for this idiot.
The others are so bad, maybe they think he's harmless and can be manipulated.

JBS

Reaction score
The guy has dementia setting in and a case of dumbass altogether. Talk about being disconnected. The shit is so bad that it’s actually sad that someone would actually vote for this idiot.

Maybe he is just a dyslexic liberal.

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
I actually feel sorry for Biden because he is definitely showing signs of Dementia. I have a mate who is in hospital now with full on 100% Dementia and his early signs were exactly like Biden is projecting now.:(

Universal Elements

Reaction score
I actually feel sorry for Biden because he is definitely showing signs of Dementia. I have a mate who is in hospital now with full on 100% Dementia and his early signs were exactly like Biden is projecting now.:(

oh, I was very serious about my dementia statement. I’m just so surprised that no one is actually saying it. Sorry for your mate, its tough seeing what it does to a human being.

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
oh, I was very serious about my dementia statement. I’m just so surprised that no one is actually saying it. Sorry for your mate, its tough seeing what it does to a human being.
The poor bastard is going thru hell. He fucks up so much and now he going thru that period of trusting nobody including his family. He's in a top notch medical centre that specializes in Dementia patients and he will never be released.