WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
1583626080849.png

yz450mm

Reaction score

I find it interesting that I clicked on a thread, and it opened up to a pic from a post that was attempting to shit on our current president. Low and behold, I scroll up and it's from one of the usual suspects.

Why? What do you guys expect to accomplish? Our country is in crisis, whether it's legit or media-driven. What's the point in creating more conflict?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

RodnJen

Reaction score
I find it interesting that I clicked on a thread, and it opened up to a pic from a post that was attempting to shit on our current president. Low and behold, I scroll up and it's from one of the usual suspects.

Why? What do you guys expect to accomplish? Our country is in crisis, whether it's legit or media-driven. What's the point in creating more conflict?

It was a joke. And no, I don’t like the president or the job he’s doing.

Reaction score
eit

Either post a cartoon or move on. ;)