WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
WTF?!?! This cant be real.. and if it is, why are these people not behind bars? That letter alone is admission of guilt at the highest level. 🤬🤢🤮

I wish that it was real Since it is what they did. I hope that they feel the pressure moving forward

500bbc

Reaction score
Spy on politcal opponents...ya, that would be Obama and Nixon. You try-hards always miss by a mile, oh and the left can't meme.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk
Nixon did no spying, the Watergate break-in was done without his knowledge. He got his nuts in a ringer for just thinking about covering it up.

HST4ME

Reaction score
1607292148234.png

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

If you want 70% tax rates, fine, bring by the laundry list of exemptions that went along with them.

Something pretty big happened in the world in the lat 30's also, an event that left the United States as just about the only free market economy left standing. Post WWII reconstruction fed the economy for 20 years. That momentum started to slow in the late 60's into the 70's.

Regan lowered the tax rates and ditched a slew of deductions, and paved the way for the booming economy in the 80's.

The economy does better when people and corporations get to keep more of their money to use as they see fit.