On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

DunePilot

Reaction score
afb052621dAPR20210526044510.jpg

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
What color is the sky in yore world?
Yeah, because getting paid more to stay home than go back to work has nothing do do with it. I don't usually call people names, but you're a moron if you really believe that meme.
View attachment 1007411
@squeezer there really is no other word than imbecile to describe you. I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you are a Moron. Seriously. I hate getting involved in these political conversations, but you are just over the top.

I always I said I would meet you for a beer, and I would buy. But you are an F'ing TOOL. I really don't have any desire to ever meet you.

Sent Using Tapatalk

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Hold on...
Did people actually think it WASN’T from the Wuhan Lab??
That’s a joke right?
Not a joke at all... Those believers are the same oxygen thieves that voted for Killary and PedoJoe.... Another funny one... remember not so long ago with Heels-up was on air saying she would never take a vaccination produced under Trump?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Because: Russia, Russia, Russia! Because democrats stole an election because their very lives depended on it. They cheat, lie, and steal with zero regard to being held to account. Because they have politicized and weaponized the CIA, the FBI, the DOJ, and every other three letter agency. Because no one trusts PelosI, Swallswell or any other democrat or RINO. Because normal people have seen how dishonest the left is, Russia Russia Russia.

other than that, ya go for it.