pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
IMG_3458.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
You fucking idiot Democrats can't even get memes right. Only comedy out of your side is your rhetoric. You guys must be boring as fuck to be around you can't even pass interwebs humor. Step it up

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
I can't believe all this climate bullshit about our fires. 1/ Its called summer in Australia and yes throw in a normal seasonal year for drought conditions.:rolleyes:

2/ This is what happens when dopey fuckwit Labor/ Greens politicians get involved with local councils and ban the clean up of fuel on the ground through normal leaf and tree falls over a period of time. :mad:

The Aborigines where the smart bastards, for over 10,000 years the Black fellas got it right and did backfire burns to clear out the dead undergrowth that builds up.;)

Where l live in the suburb of Northmead NSW (which is about 15 miles as the crow flies from Sydney) it's a very green and leafy suburb but our council does the smart thing and cleans up the undergrowth pre-summer every year with backburns and we never have an issue with fire problems.;):)

Now it's been different where my farm is at a place called Werombie which is near our biggest dam called Warragamba Dam.

Werombie is about 1 hour from Northmead but it's situated near a catchment area of many hundreds of miles which is banned for public access. My farm is 40 acres and l have a growth free zone of about 500 feet that runs behind the back fence to the bush as does all farms in the area. :cool:

About 3 weeks ago l got a phone call from my next door neighbor at 10.00pm at night saying the fireys want get access to the back to do a back burn which wasn't a problem.:)

The next day l went to the farm and went down the back to see what they had done and they had done a backburn of about 800 feet into the bush right along the boundary,which was great.:)

All day and apparently for the next week about 8 different helicopters were picking up water and putting out the still smoldering fires. I only go up to farm 1 day a week to check mainly the couple of cows and "Al" the Al Packer plus some chooks as well, all animals are very well protected and have plenty of food and water.;):)

I also keep my big boat there ( Fastlane 40) in one of the sheds and all sheds and house have a copper shower system on their roofs that is independently activated from the main power grid to provide water from the dam which is feed by a underground bore to keep the dams full even in this period of drought.;)

The helicopters were taking advantage of mine and others who do the same and when they asked me and others for permission to collect water, l and others all said the same thing "take as much as you need when you need it".;):)

The only thing that really fucks my head is these "low life mongrel bastards" who start some of these fires, and worst of all the hundreds of millions of wildlife that is killed or so badly burned they have to be put down. The fire Captain said to me if he caught someone in the act of starting a fire the whole team would seriously "skull fuck them in a major way" and l totally concur with his statement.:mad::mad:

One last thing is to thank the fireys who have came to help us from the US, well done and a big thank you to all (l was watching Fox this morning and it showed a bunch of Fireys just coming through Sydney International Airport and receiving applause for their help) well done guys.;);):D:D

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
I can't believe all this climate bullshit about our fires. 1/ Its called summer in Australia and yes throw in a normal seasonal year for drought conditions.:rolleyes:

2/ This is what happens when dopey fuckwit Labor/ Greens politicians get involved with local councils and ban the clean up of fuel on the ground through normal leaf and tree falls over a period of time. :mad:

The Aborigines where the smart bastards, for over 10,000 years the Black fellas got it right and did backfire burns to clear out the dead undergrowth that builds up.;)

Where l live in the suburb of Northmead NSW (which is about 15 miles as the crow flies from Sydney) it's a very green and leafy suburb but our council does the smart thing and cleans up the undergrowth pre-summer every year with backburns and we never have an issue with fire problems.;):)

Now it's been different where my farm is at a place called Werombie which is near our biggest dam called Warragamba Dam.

Werombie is about 1 hour from Northmead but it's situated near a catchment area of many hundreds of miles which is banned for public access. My farm is 40 acres and l have a growth free zone of about 500 feet that runs behind the back fence to the bush as does all farms in the area. :cool:

About 3 weeks ago l got a phone call from my next door neighbor at 10.00pm at night saying the fireys want get access to the back to do a back burn which wasn't a problem.:)

The next day l went to the farm and went down the back to see what they had done and they had done a backburn of about 800 feet into the bush right along the boundary,which was great.:)

All day and apparently for the next week about 8 different helicopters were picking up water and putting out the still smoldering fires. I only go up to farm 1 day a week to check mainly the couple of cows and "Al" the Al Packer plus some chooks as well, all animals are very well protected and have plenty of food and water.;):)

I also keep my big boat there ( Fastlane 40) in one of the sheds and all sheds and house have a copper shower system on their roofs that is independently activated from the main power grid to provide water from the dam which is feed by a underground bore to keep the dams full even in this period of drought.;)

The helicopters were taking advantage of mine and others who do the same and when they asked me and others for permission to collect water, l and others all said the same thing "take as much as you need when you need it".;):)

The only thing that really fucks my head is these "low life mongrel bastards" who start some of these fires, and worst of all the hundreds of millions of wildlife that is killed or so badly burned they have to be put down. The fire Captain said to me if he caught someone in the act of starting a fire the whole team would seriously "skull fuck them in a major way" and l totally concur with his statement.:mad::mad:

One last thing is to thank the fireys who have came to help us from the US, well done and a big thank you to all (l was watching Fox this morning and it showed a bunch of Fireys just coming through Sydney International Airport and receiving applause for their help) well done guys.;);):D:D
You are wrong Wombat. All the Libtards say it Global Arson eeerrrr Global Warming. :p
Hope you guys get a huge rain to help the situation out!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Our resident imbeciles feel - and it’s a really deep feeling - that those fires were caused by Trump Policies and there’s nothing you can say to change that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Taboma

Reaction score

Thanks to the wonders of Google maps, I was able to take a drive along Silverdale Rd. in the area of your farm. Beautiful area !!! I noticed on the aerials a lot of ponds, found it interesting on the NSW Rural Fire Service maps, those ponds all seem to be interconnected by dashed blue lines --- Creeks ?

This copper shower system on your roofs --- is this system sprinklers that water the roofs during a fire event ? Or a system that collects water ?

Reviewing the Rural fire maps, it shows that most all the fires in that immediate area are either "Being Controlled", or "Under Control". Our "Containment" (Or control) terminology here in the states uses a percentage of containment, relative to the estimated perimeter they've got the fire contained within. I'd assume "Under Control" means, fully contained, but not sure about "Being Controlled". Would seem you received some welcome relief in the way of rainfall --- I hope so !!!

Having lost our house in 07' to a wildfire, I certainly can empathize with the anxiety and suffering caused by these fires.
Not long after losing our house, I was driving from our property to the house we'd rented. Conditions still ripe for fire, the fuckhead in front of me tosses his cigarette, sparks flying. I stopped, made sure it was out, then chased the Mfer down and caught up to him as he exited his car at his home. To say that I unleashed a lot of pent up anger wouldn't even begin to describe what ensued. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I don't hunt animals, other than with a camera, but I'd pay good money for an Arsonists and Dumb-Ass people hunting permit !!!!!!
Best of luck to you and your fellow countrymen and thank you for sharing. :)

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I can't believe all this climate bullshit about our fires.
Swedes Vote Climate Policy Biggest Waste of Tax Payer Money in 2019

giphy.gif

The Swedish public has voted that climate change spending has been the biggest waste of taxpayer money in 2019, according to a poll by the Swedish Taxpayers’ Association.
In 2014, the Swedish national government spent 5.2 billion Swedish krona (£419 million/$547 million), a number that has more than doubled to 12.6 billion krona (£1 billion/$1.3 billion) for the planned 2020 budget.

“The government has more than doubled the appropriations for climate policy, but despite this, emissions no longer decrease. In 2018, emissions even increased. That is why climate policy has been voted the worst waste of the year,” Johan Gustafsson, Waste Ombudsman at the Taxpayers’ Association, said.

2a9g.gif

Last edited:

SixD9R

Reaction score

Thanks for posting that! Good to hear from a local Australian that has his head screwed on straight what the real cause of the fires are.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Swedes Vote Climate Policy Biggest Waste of Tax Payer Money in 2019

giphy.gif

The Swedish public has voted that climate change spending has been the biggest waste of taxpayer money in 2019, according to a poll by the Swedish Taxpayers’ Association.
In 2014, the Swedish national government spent 5.2 billion Swedish krona (£419 million/$547 million), a number that has more than doubled to 12.6 billion krona (£1 billion/$1.3 billion) for the planned 2020 budget.

“The government has more than doubled the appropriations for climate policy, but despite this, emissions no longer decrease. In 2018, emissions even increased. That is why climate policy has been voted the worst waste of the year,” Johan Gustafsson, Waste Ombudsman at the Taxpayers’ Association, said.

2a9g.gif

It certainly has been taking a while but it sounds like the Europeans are finally starting to wake up to globalist liberal bullshit that has been dragging them down for decades.

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Thanks to the wonders of Google maps, I was able to take a drive along Silverdale Rd. in the area of your farm. Beautiful area !!! I noticed on the aerials a lot of ponds, found it interesting on the NSW Rural Fire Service maps, those ponds all seem to be interconnected by dashed blue lines --- Creeks ?

This copper shower system on your roofs --- is this system sprinklers that water the roofs during a fire event ? Or a system that collects water ?

Reviewing the Rural fire maps, it shows that most all the fires in that immediate area are either "Being Controlled", or "Under Control". Our "Containment" (Or control) terminology here in the states uses a percentage of containment, relative to the estimated perimeter they've got the fire contained within. I'd assume "Under Control" means, fully contained, but not sure about "Being Controlled". Would seem you received some welcome relief in the way of rainfall --- I hope so !!!

Having lost our house in 07' to a wildfire, I certainly can empathize with the anxiety and suffering caused by these fires.
Not long after losing our house, I was driving from our property to the house we'd rented. Conditions still ripe for fire, the fuckhead in front of me tosses his cigarette, sparks flying. I stopped, made sure it was out, then chased the Mfer down and caught up to him as he exited his car at his home. To say that I unleashed a lot of pent up anger wouldn't even begin to describe what ensued. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I don't hunt animals, other than with a camera, but I'd pay good money for an Arsonists and Dumb-Ass people hunting permit !!!!!!
Best of luck to you and your fellow countrymen and thank you for sharing. :)
Thanks Taboma,;)
Those are property dams and some like mine have many and some like mine have a major dam at the front and all the others on the property are linked through underground piping with a brass gate valve at each dam to regulate the water.;)

Each front dam is connected to the next neighbours property by a natural waterflow course and most front dams then pump their water to other dams on their property by either electric pump or in my case a remote controlled diesel motor.:cool:

Everybody along Silverdale Rd has tank water and not mains water connection, this will change in the very near future due to the huge expansion of normal house lot homes that is being done due to the second International Airport happening at Badgerys Creek. This new airport is being constructed at breakneck speed and should be open in a couple of years. :eek:

Did you notice the long strip of buffer zone protection along Silverdale Rd that starts at Warragamba, that buffer is great to see late in afternoon with dozens of Kangaroos and their joeys congregating in mobs. ;):)

The sprinkler system is a 1/2" copper mainline set along the centre roof line on the outside with 1/8" holes drilled every 6". When the pump is activated it acts like a sprinkler system and the water flows down the roof tiles to the gutters (which is mainly where most fires start in bushfires).

The water runs down the gutters to a tank then is recirculated through the system and the process continues, it's not rocket science, it's simple but it works.:cool::)

Last edited: