WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

saucedaddy

Reaction score
LMAO, I love that you post. Keep it going, another 10,000posts and your memories of being destroyed by the loadies and the sportos and the thugs may finally waft from your pathetic snowflake body.

hahahahahaaaaa
Oh I will ask CTG, Daddy has 5T of Blasting material! You cracked early on and begged Daddy to stop the hurt! Now you come back and ask for another hurt? Guess you like the pain?:(
AA81E70E-5A72-48C7-9F36-A7F607653878.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This still cracks me up. I know a guy who ends up in all kinds of pictures like the above with famous people all the time. Smiling, sitting down, shaking hands, etc. He is one of those guys that is just fascinated with anybody famous, or anybody with any kind of power, and wants pictures so he can show people how important he must be if he can get that close to take a picture.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
This still cracks me up. I know a guy who ends up in all kinds of pictures like the above with famous people all the time. Smiling, sitting down, shaking hands, etc. He is one of those guys that is just fascinated with anybody famous, or anybody with any kind of power, and wants pictures so he can show people how important he must be if he can get that close to take a picture.
Cool story bro, but this ain’t that guy! And your guy ain’t got LV’s story. Again this is a meme thread not a TYstick story time thread.
F7618CC9-79E3-4215-B8F2-F7138A296AB1.jpeg

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Cool story bro, but this ain’t that guy! And your guy ain’t got LV’s story. Again this is a meme thread not a TYstick story time thread.
View attachment 838277

All do respect, the meme is full of shit. Utility users don't pay a tax to the govt for electricity, at least not yet.

And the electric grid doesn't work that way to begin with. This argument is based in "net metering" which is a flawed economic model.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score