DunePilot

Reaction score
1609790415979.png

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I’ll play...

How do you suggest he did that?
All of his bullshit policies and obammacare.

When your medical insurance costs more than your housing, sumtingwong.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Taboma

Reaction score

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Seriously, you should read the actual article, then it might make a bit more sense, to some anyway. 🤔 😁

The genset is running constantly in an efficient state at a fixed load/rpm. If the same logic was applied to diesel/electric hybrid, the results would be considerably better.

This is stupid.

Taboma

Reaction score
The genset is running constantly in an efficient state at a fixed load/rpm. If the same logic was applied to diesel/electric hybrid, the results would be considerably better.

This is stupid.

The only point I was trying to make, realizing an actual cost / efficiency analysis comparison would lead down a "Forever" rabbit hole of endless RDP posts was simple ----
This was an entrepreneurial experiment installing these in the Australian Outback where there is no utility power, so that electric vehicles could transit the outback.
Not having an electric car and other than for the possibility of blazing performance possibilities, having no desire to own one or a hybrid, I just thought it was a kinda cool concept and who knows, maybe he'll make a dime ??
I'm sure diesel is trucked along this route, so that's plentiful, solar should be considered if he's going to truly invest in this scheme, who knows, but interesting place for EV charging regardless.