On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

DunePilot

Reaction score
mail (1).jpg

1615510413433.png

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
They have had over a year of collecting money and not spending it. They should have plenty

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
This is true and I'm about at my limit. We have sent all 4 kids through private school up until 8th grade. Luckily this last year we only had two still enrolled. We made the choice to support those teachers (there are some very good ones that actually put in a ton of effort) by continuing to pay our tuition fee's. Their salary's aren't supported by tax dollars, neither is the school administration of upkeep. It's a decision I'm good with, but not one I would continue to pay if we had all 4 home schooling now.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
We won't wake you up, woke is broke and we need you to keep paying taxes. As well, biden thinks sharpies are some magical liquid licorice. As well, Hunter is still a paid china shill, and the big guy biden gets 10%, but you know that and are OK with it. Go back to your nap.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

RodnJen

Reaction score
We won't wake you up, woke is broke and we need you to keep paying taxes. As well, biden thinks sharpies are some magical liquid licorice. As well, Hunter is still a paid china shill, and the big guy biden gets 10%, but you know that and are OK with it. Go back to your nap.

Dude, you are more right than you know.

RodnJen

Reaction score
hahahahahaha.... poor libturd. Some of the most highly educated people I know are complete idiots when it comes to real world issues. But hey, they have a fancy piece of paper that says they are super duper smart so there is that. 👍

And some of the least educated think they know the most. Funny how that works. Conviction is an admirable trait, until it isn’t.

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Dis you see his hearing for AG? The guy has the mental acuity of a rock.

Damn 94 you just insulted 98% of the rocks in the world, hes not that sharp, unless of course you compare him to Biden then he looks like a Fn genius

KevinR

Reaction score
Jeez. With numbers to keep the flow of question subjects just as rehearsals. And this is our President? How did millions of people vote for this guy?