WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

DunePilot

Reaction score
+.jpeg

01F3N3PPZES9T5NQTZZ7CBN4T0.jpeg

530RL

Reaction score
Have you guys noticed how the “true conservative” on the board only has liberal memes?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Meh.....

Deplorables or Democrats.....no real difference in policy beliefs. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Have you guys noticed how the “true conservative” on the board only has liberal memes?
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Hes a fucking two faced imbecile liar.

Just so you dont think I'm just calling someone names, here's the proof to the above statement: He lies about being conservative. He pays money to Jeff Flake's republican campaign, but is actually a leftist globalist. And he's always two smart by half. I believe all three points were covered.

Oh, and he supported a whacker doodle that stuck his tongue out at a reporter while running for POTUS. That pretty much eliminated any standing he had for doling out criticism of a POTUS.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

SixD9R

Reaction score
Hes a fucking two faced imbecile liar.

Just so you dont think I'm just calling someone names, here's the proof to the above statement: He lies about being conservative. He pays money to Jeff Flake's republican campaign, but is actually a leftist globalist. And he's always two smart by half. I believe all three points were covered.

Oh, and he supported a whacker doodle that stuck his tongue out at a reporter while running for POTUS. That pretty much eliminated any standing he had for doling out criticism of a POTUS.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk
I agree with you on all points. I’ve been around here long enough to figure out a fraud when I see one.