WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

Rye

Reaction score
CA77AC4F-C849-4FA5-BEAF-1A8051698B72.png

Wedgy

Reaction score
I am at a loss for words after vewing this. If so, sad day in LHC for sure. Godspeed, and may Karma catch up quickly with that total POS.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Please don't make me have to come in here and clean this up again.

Rye is out for a week since he is incapable of turning his PMs on so we can discuss what his deal is. I am not sure he is GMAC, but I am pretty sure he is someone that has been previously banned anyway.

I know I’m in the minority, but I don’t think he’s GMac either.
Stainless would be a contender but I cant see him maintaining his composure this long without loosing it.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Please don't make me have to come in here and clean this up again.

Rye is out for a week since he is incapable of turning his PMs on so we can discuss what his deal is. I am not sure he is GMAC, but I am pretty sure he is someone that has been previously banned anyway.
Pretty sure it's stainless, he has the same style of post. Maybe he got on some meds and can hold back going off the rails. Funny thing is if these guys didn't hide behind an alias, they could probably back. If people choose to to respond to them that would be fine. I really don't like anyone getting the boot if they are honest. If they lie and hide behind an alias fuck'em give them the boot.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's stainless, he has the same style of post. Maybe he got on some meds and can hold back going off the rails. Funny thing is if these guys didn't hide behind an alias, they could probably back. If people choose to to respond to them that would be fine. I really don't like anyone getting the boot if they are honest. If they lie and hide behind an alias fuck'em give them the boot.

I have also suspected Stainless, but as WTG noted, toward the end it was like he could not even type or read.

He just does not type like Gmac and also posted in the lounge for a time. If it ends up being Gmac, my hat is off to him.. a good charade indeed.

When he said he had no idea how his PMs and profile were turned off, months ago I knew it was someone previously banned anyway. I have asked multiple times what his deal is, never got an answer.

Taboma

Reaction score
I have also suspected Stainless, but as WTG noted, toward the end it was like he could not even type or read.

He just does not type like Gmac and also posted in the lounge for a time. If it ends up being Gmac, my hat is off to him.. a good charade indeed.

When he said he had no idea how his PMs and profile were turned off, months ago I knew it was someone previously banned anyway. I have asked multiple times what his deal is, never got an answer.

I just learned it's even possible under the " Privacy " section of our accounts to opt to choose from " nobody " as a conversation option. Never bothered to look before.
However, I find it odd, since it's given as an option, that apparently to discourage you from choosing this option, you may be sent to your corner for a week at the moderator's discretion.
Fun place you're running here sir. 🤔

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I just learned it's even possible under the " Privacy " section of our accounts to opt to choose from " nobody " as a conversation option. Never bothered to look before.
However, I find it odd, since it's given as an option, that apparently to discourage you from choosing this option, you may be sent to your corner for a week at the moderator's discretion.

Pretty simple choice:

Be honest about who you are (Everyone), or leave
Besides, nobody likes a quitter, Aholes need to own up to it (myself included)
“Lying is dying”
That should be the unspoken rule by the adults here

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I think he lied about disabling it though.
Plead ignorance instead of saying “yeah, I shut it off”.

Taboma

Reaction score
I think he lied about disabling it though.
Plead ignorance instead of saying “yeah, I shut it off”.

But why not simply make the section "Club Trump", make it by invitation only and be done with any dissenters. Why this act that it's a section that's open to the exchange of differing opinions, when it's clearly not ?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
But why not simply make the section "Club Trump", make it by invitation only and be done with any dissenters. Why this act that it's a section that's open to the exchange of differing opinions, when it's clearly not ?

I disagree.
It’s just pretty rare for any Dems to actually make a coherent and cohesive argument on any point.
It’s all rhetoric and TDS.
They don’t actually debate their positions.
You can throw all the numbers and data and trends at them and all it amounts to is “Trump said pussy”.

Most of us so called Trumpkins find many things wrong with Trump. But we aren’t willing to destroy the Nation because of it.
Most of us have asked pointedly and repeatedly for some sort of basis from the lefties here to support their reasons for agreeing with the direction we are moving as a nation.
They won’t do it...they CANT do it.
Hell, I’m not even a conservative...according to the oracle none of us are you except the Dems.
As far as this Rye character he never once forwarded any political topic at any level. He only ragged on people...hence the Shameus connection.

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
I disagree.
It’s just pretty rare for any Dems to actually make a coherent and cohesive argument on any point.
You can throw all the numbers and data and trends at them and all it amounts to is “Trump said pussy”.

Most of us so called Trumpkins find many things wrong with Trump. But we aren’t willing to destroy the Nation because of it.
Most of us have asked pointedly and repeatedly for some sort of basis from the lefties here to support their reasons for agreeing with the direction we are moving as a nation.
Hell, I’m not even a conservative...according to the oracle none of us are you except the Dems.
As far as this Rye character he never once forwarded any political topic at any level. He only ragged on people...hence the Shameus connection.

this

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I disagree.

This:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

No one is discouraged from selecting it as an option. You just have to live with the choice. I’ve reached out to him publicly and he feigned ignorance about being a member here before, and about selecting the “do no contact” option, he claimed he didn’t do it and didnt know how to reenable it. I posted screenshots and directions of how to change the option, he said he would. He has no obligation to do so, but when we have a problem I have no way of contacting him.

I suspect his option for no private contact will magically be changed when he PMs Dave.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

It is open to the exchange of ideas. It is not open to people that have been previously banned from the site.

And no one has to like the opposing opinion to their own. All that is asked is to conduct yourself in a moderately civil fashion.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It is open to the exchange of ideas. It is not open to people that have been previously banned from the site.

And no one has to like the opposing opinion to their own. All that is asked is to conduct yourself in a moderately civil fashion.

Let’s do some “opinion” comparisons just for fun.
1) Dems back violent rioters attacking police and police stations, and by extension the defunding of police departments and various interdiction squads.
The Los Angeles DA is actively dismantling YEARS of crime reduction progress by vilifying the law enforcement side and victimizing the perpetrator side.
None of this is my opinion, it is fact and documented.
Now, the stats and numbers CLEARLY reflect this as bad decisions when one looks at astronomical rate hikes in murder, violent crime, and crime in general in Dem controlled cities nationwide.
The only way one can support these actions is to ignore or accept the violence and deaths.
They just blame the guns.

So...here is an invite for the libs here to debate me.
Which part of my post do you challenge?

RCDave

Reaction score
Let’s do some “opinion” comparisons just for fun.
1) Dems back violent rioters attacking police and police stations, and by extension the defunding of police departments and various interdiction squads.
The Los Angeles DA is actively dismantling YEARS of crime reduction progress by vilifying the law enforcement side and victimizing the perpetrator side.
None of this is my opinion, it is fact and documented.
Now, the stats and numbers CLEARLY reflect this as bad decisions when one looks at astronomical rate hikes in murder, violent crime, and crime in general in Dem controlled cities nationwide.
The only way one can support these actions is to ignore or accept the violence and deaths.
They just blame the guns.

So...here is an invite for the libs here to debate me.
Which part of my post do you challenge?
Good luck getting any response.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

See here, you openly claim NOT to read the dungeon's posts, yet come down here the throw out an accusation like this, slandering the other members who will actually discuss something.

Many topics get lost when members who are clearly trolls come down here, not to debate any points with information or unknown insights, they just insult.

Why did you feel like you needed to interject yourself into this, if you don't actually follow it? If you don't participate, you are making assumptions.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
See here, you openly claim NOT to read the dungeon's posts, yet come down here the throw out an accusation like this, slandering the other members who will actually discuss something.

Many topics get lost when members who are clearly trolls come down here, not to debate any points with information or unknown insights, they just insult.

Why did you feel like you needed to interject yourself into this, if you don't actually follow it? If you don't participate, you are making assumptions.

To be fair, I gave up debating them a long time ago.
I do not view them as fellow Americans with dissimilar opinions.
I used to, but now I see them as brain washed embiciles bent on destruction of this Nation, willing and ready to shit on the Constitution all because they hate Trump and all who supported him.
They fully support social media censorship and cancellation of any and all who speak out.
They fully support ANYTHING that “we” do not agree with. The topic or subject doesn’t even matter to them.

I was recently speaking with a very valued friend who I consider extremely insightful.
I asked him how these Dems can honestly stand behind most of the shit being implemented by sleepy and the fake black whore.
He said, and I paraphrase, “Tommy, they have no choice. They have gone so far off the rails with the TDS that they can not change course, even if they know it’s wrong”

Taboma

Reaction score

OK, so you disagree with my suggestion and observation, fair enough. As far as I know, being a member of RDP affords me the same rights as it does you. I suggested how you might fix that, but apparently you took it as an insult.

I interjected after reading that another member got a week's vacation for not having his Conversations set properly, even after being requested to do so by the section moderator. I didn't realize either was a requirement and questioned it. Apparently it is after you've been accused of being somebody else, whether you actually are, doesn't apparently matter, but lying about your preferences will buy you a time out.

Again, I felt this type of "Troll" conflict might be prevented in the future by simply making this section by invitation only, and as a bonus you wouldn't have to read my apparently insulting contributions. On the other hand, it might get extremely boring, but harmonious.

I can't think of one member who's offered opposing or even "What if" opinions and been shown even the slightest modicum of respect, can you ? Apparently, they've all been Trolls. 🤔

So solve the troll problem, the solution is simple.

P&G debate in progress.gif

RCDave

Reaction score
To be fair, I gave up debating them a long time ago.
I do not view them as fellow Americans with dissimilar opinions.
I used to, but now I see them as brain washed embiciles bent on destruction of this Nation, willing and ready to shit on the Constitution all because they hate Trump and all who supported him.
They fully support social media censorship and cancellation of any and all who speak out.
They fully support ANYTHING that “we” do not agree with. The topic or subject doesn’t even matter to them.

I was recently speaking with a very valued friend who I consider extremely insightful.
I asked him how these Dems can honestly stand behind most of the shit being implemented by sleepy and the fake black whore.
He said, and I paraphrase, “Tommy, they have no choice. They have gone so far off the rails with the TDS that they can not change course, even if they know it’s wrong”
In a word. Communists

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
OK, so you disagree with my suggestion and observation, fair enough. As far as I know, being a member of RDP affords me the same rights as it does you. I suggested how you might fix that, but apparently you took it as an insult.

I interjected after reading that another member got a week's vacation for not having his Conversations set properly, even after being requested to do so by the section moderator. I didn't realize either was a requirement and questioned it. Apparently it is after you've been accused of being somebody else, whether you actually are, doesn't apparently matter, but lying about your preferences will buy you a time out.

Again, I felt this type of "Troll" conflict might be prevented in the future by simply making this section by invitation only, and as a bonus you wouldn't have to read my apparently insulting contributions. On the other hand, it might get extremely boring, but harmonious.

I can't think of one member who's offered opposing or even "What if" opinions and been shown even the slightest modicum of respect, can you ? Apparently, they've all been Trolls. 🤔

So solve the troll problem, the solution is simple.

View attachment 1006917

Carefully re-read your first post. How could anyone not feel insulted by your grand inclusion of every member who leans right, when you label them all under the same notion you have (you yourself stated you do not read the content down here) that we are unable to endorse any opinion not favored by the mob? Few down here would endorse such a silly idea as to make the forum private.

There are many posts where the members down here disagree, even though we all still follow our own path in unity by agreeing that generally, liberals have completely lost their minds, and they have no place in government.

There have been many good conversations and discussions when parties bring facts, not opinion pieces, to bear on social and government issues that mostly we all feel similarly. Enough so that we can agree to disagree about nuances.

The crazies will abide by no such ideals, we must all be eliminated, for we endorse freedom of choice, and personal responsibility. Not meaningless paltry amounts of money STOLEN from our citizens, forcing others (your children, grand children and great greats most likely) to pick up the tab.

Do the math, 4 trillion in "aid" yet less than a few billion actually went to the people footing the bill. Utter insanity.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You just don't understand @SBMech. Libturds, and those that support them, can judge anybody they want. They just don't like it when it's pointed in their direction.

Taboma

Reaction score
Carefully re-read your first post. How could anyone not feel insulted by your grand inclusion of every member who leans right, when you label them all under the same notion you have (you yourself stated you do not read the content down here) that we are unable to endorse any opinion not favored by the mob? Few down here would endorse such a silly idea as to make the forum private.

There are many posts where the members down here disagree, even though we all still follow our own path in unity by agreeing that generally, liberals have completely lost their minds, and they have no place in government.

There have been many good conversations and discussions when parties bring facts, not opinion pieces, to bear on social and government issues that mostly we all feel similarly. Enough so that we can agree to disagree about nuances.

The crazies will abide by no such ideals, we must all be eliminated, for we endorse freedom of choice, and personal responsibility. Not meaningless paltry amounts of money STOLEN from our citizens, forcing others (your children, grand children and great greats most likely) to pick up the tab.

Do the math, 4 trillion in "aid" yet less than a few billion actually went to the people footing the bill. Utter insanity.

I read the posts in P&G when there's something worth reading. I've never voted anything but for a Republican candidate and for longer than yourself.

" There have been many good conversations and discussions when parties bring facts, not opinion pieces, to bear on social and government issues that mostly we all feel similarly. Enough so that we can agree to disagree about nuances. "

Exactly, you do all feel same, the group has created this one sided environment by successfully driving out all but one or two with opposing or differing views. This environment does not welcome or even tolerate any debate, no matter how well researched from the Left or even those somewhat left of the group's beliefs.
Doesn't matter if they bring their "Facts", because your "Facts" regardless of the source are scared, theirs are always tainted. In truth, neither side has these scared scrolls containing any "Facts" because we're all outsiders obtaining information as it's provided by somebody else. We each, based on other evidence and research must weigh just how " Factual " is the evidence presented.

There's been some extremely intelligent and well versed members who have contributed to this section over the years. Those are the authors I visit to read and enjoy their insight and have actually learned from their contributions. Unfortunately, there's few remaining and those with differing opinions have either been driven out or only rarely make an appearance anymore.

If you're going to treat everybody not of the same beliefs as the enemy to be slain, then just admit it and close the section to outsiders and the trolls.

But I get it, where's the sport in that, because the clicks come thanks to occasional trolls or other members like myself who remember when this P&G section did have substance, there was exchange of ideas and some degree of tolerance and respect existed.

The freedom of choice to make the best decisions we can each make, requires knowing the whole story, not just one side of it. That other side, as infuriating as it might be, needs to be heard, needs to be understood and that can not be accomplished as this section exists today.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I read the posts in P&G when there's something worth reading. I've never voted anything but for a Republican candidate and for longer than yourself.

" There have been many good conversations and discussions when parties bring facts, not opinion pieces, to bear on social and government issues that mostly we all feel similarly. Enough so that we can agree to disagree about nuances. "

Exactly, you do all feel same, the group has created this one sided environment by successfully driving out all but one or two with opposing or differing views. This environment does not welcome or even tolerate any debate, no matter how well researched from the Left or even those somewhat left of the group's beliefs.
Doesn't matter if they bring their "Facts", because your "Facts" regardless of the source are scared, theirs are always tainted. In truth, neither side has these scared scrolls containing any "Facts" because we're all outsiders obtaining information as it's provided by somebody else. We each, based on other evidence and research must weigh just how " Factual " is the evidence presented.

There's been some extremely intelligent and well versed members who have contributed to this section over the years. Those are the authors I visit to read and enjoy their insight and have actually learned from their contributions. Unfortunately, there's few remaining and those with differing opinions have either been driven out or only rarely make an appearance anymore.

If you're going to treat everybody not of the same beliefs as the enemy to be slain, then just admit it and close the section to outsiders and the trolls.

But I get it, where's the sport in that, because the clicks come thanks to occasional trolls or other members like myself who remember when this P&G section did have substance, there was exchange of ideas and some degree of tolerance and respect existed.

The freedom of choice to make the best decisions we can each make, requires knowing the whole story, not just one side of it. That other side, as infuriating as it might be, needs to be heard, needs to be understood and that can not be accomplished as this section exists today.

They weren’t run out of here.
They’re too embarrassed by their choices to post.

They were all here raging for 8 years of Obama, they were all here screaming foe 4 years of Trump, now they (according to you) are all gone because they are treated mean?
Their guy is in the razor wired gulag formerly known as the White House...you know...where Biden invites the families of fentanyl addicted criminals families?

Bottom lime is who knows why they do what they do, they dont have the sense god gave a fucking rock.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Exactly @was thatguy I go to work knowing up front that I will encounter those just like the select few in here that do not agree with what I do or why I do it. I have zero problem facing them with my opinions and actions. If I didn't believe in what I was doing, I simply wouldn't do it. It is very obvious why the Libturds don't back up their shit in the P&G.

squeezer

Reaction score
They weren’t run out of here.
They’re too embarrassed by their choices to post.

They were all here raging for 8 years of Obama, they were all here screaming foe 4 years of Trump, now they (according to you) are all gone because they are treated mean?
Their guy is in the razor wired gulag formerly known as the White House...you know...where Biden invites the families of fentanyl addicted criminals families?

Bottom lime is who knows why they do what they do, they dont have the sense god gave a fucking rock.

What color is the sky in yore world?

LowRiver2

Reaction score

Lol!

Civil discussion?

You take molotov coctails, being followed home, lasers pointed in your eyes, mortar balls being shot at your partners, shots fired into fellow Co workers homes because of their line of work.

No more civil discourse, you need to have your personal safety invaded and threatened to understand the progressive socialist marxist, USA hating BS that is attacking many of us in the real world.

The front line is everywhere

No country for old men

No quarter

Lines were crossed, the “civil” left with all or nothing campaigning under Obama.

Take a side or take flak, easy decision for most