WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On Bring a Trailer.

bonesfab

Reaction score
Nice ride. Kind of sad to see it up for 60k...there's a whole lot more than that in that build. Orange isn't my color, but exceptions could be made.
Someone's going to get a nice ride.

Will be interesting to see where it ends up. I know what Eddie payed for it. He hit me up about selling it towards the end. I told him to put a signed guitar in the passenger seat with a percentage going to a cancer charity and list it on BAT. I would have done real well.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
it has 4 days left...
A car like that is way beyond my means.

I just look at it this way, they are asking less than half of what a nice pontoon goes for. This car is hand built, not another like it. Add in the pedigree of who's it was, and I think it is really worth a fair amount more.

Being a local, and being into this type of build, I could see Kevin Hart picking it up. I'm sure there are others in that area, but he popped into mind.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
A car like that is way beyond my means.

I just look at it this way, they are asking less than half of what a nice pontoon goes for. This car is hand built, not another like it. Add in the pedigree of who's it was, and I think it is really worth a fair amount more.

Being a local, and being into this type of build, I could see Kevin Hart picking it up. I'm sure there are others in that area, but he popped into mind.

Thats not the asking price. Its an auction that has 4 days left. Thats just the current bid... The real bids all come in within the last couple of minutes.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
This is similar to a live auction because there is no hard end time if bids are still coming. Unlike ebay where a bot can beat you in a nano second.

Premium money on some of that stuff.

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
If it were for sale at 60k, I think temptation would get the better of me and buy it. I have been looking for a car and this one pushes many buttons for me but I know it will go higher than I want to spend but I have been watching it.

poncho

Reaction score

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Looks like assholes on for sale posts isn't just an RDP thing

1631042708090.png

nowski

Reaction score
If only Eddie would have known the car would have gone up for sale soon after is passing, he might have changed his mind and gave it to a car guy (Bonesfab) that would have appreciated it...

RIP Eddie RIP...

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if the guy is bidding on it, trying to drive other bidders from bidding, trying to keep the price down
That was my first thought, that or he has something similar he is listing or wants to list

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

nowski

Reaction score
Looks like assholes on for sale posts isn't just an RDP thing

View attachment 1046575

Last month this guy had listed his Cocours quality Mercedes (restored by Gus Kidonakis) on BAT that was obviously a show car and a proven winner at those events.

A guy spouts off about the date codes on the Michelin tires and goes on a rant. The car is to die for so I decided to put the idiot in his place. I responded to the guys rant stating that if he's the winning bidder I'll personally buy you a new set of tires, problem solved. The idiot never responded back and never placed a bid...

BTW You can look up Castrols comments on the site. He usually doesn't have anything positive to say, a low baller and has been flagged several times...

Last edited:

poncho

Reaction score
This popped up, pretty cool
Screenshot_20210908-205919_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

poncho

Reaction score
Bonesfab, years ago I let go of a 69 Nova Pro Street roller and I have kicked myself in the butt ever since. Been watching the classifieds for a couple of years looking for that same car and I cannot get over what people are asking for mid level cars, the average seems to be around 30K....Not what I consider a decent car for that coin.
Prices of muscle cars right now are borderline insane.

sintax

Reaction score
Less than 30 min left, and it’s at 85k

What’s the final predictions?

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
It can interesting watching the last minutes. They ad 2 minutes after every new bid.

BasilHayden

Reaction score
98k, somebody got a deal. Car was worth more but the right guy who wanted that car today wasnt in the room.
That said I'm guessing everyone is reasonably pleased.