WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On now. H1 Unlimited Final Heats SD Bayfair 2021

sintax

Reaction score
I was trying to talk the family into going this year, but people were too wishy washy

Wedgy

Reaction score
Even from 1100 miles away, best weather I've seen on MB for these races. H1 use to reserve the Cove on Vacation Isle for Volunteer camping, I'd set up there Thursday thru Sunday. Awesome, but they year they yanked that and no T shirt, ah, no thanks. Sit on the water for 12 hours for 3 days at Campland marina entrance guarding the course. 3 years was enough of that. Bailed at the first meeting, "You don't shit on the Volunteers..."

So that's an awesome spot to camp. Way too much fun, back in the day. High $$$ now. Walk under the bridge over to Ski Beach, front row seats.

sintax

Reaction score
Even from 1100 miles away, best weather I've seen on MB for these races. H1 use to reserve the Cove on Vacation Isle for Volunteer camping, I'd set up there Thursday thru Sunday. Awesome, but they year they yanked that and no T shirt, ah, no thanks. Sit on the water for 12 hours for 3 days at Campland marina entrance guarding the course. 3 years was enough of that. Bailed at the first meeting, "You don't shit on the Volunteers..."

So that's an awesome spot to camp. Way too much fun, back in the day. High $$$ now. Walk under the bridge over to Ski Beach, front row seats.

yea, my family and family friends used to go down there each year. We'd stay on Fiesta Island if I recall correctly, I mainly went in that 96-00 era races, i was still in highschool.