Wish I had my phone handy when this beauty came in
Anybody know what I’m looking at??

Attachments

• BE433F11-8C25-4DD5-A10D-43746660AEA3.jpeg
    BE433F11-8C25-4DD5-A10D-43746660AEA3.jpeg
    840.1 KB · Views: 107

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Yep, I see that one out often lately in OC.... I'm having a brain fart moment on name. I came across her stern a couple weeks ago in EBay and boy is she beamie.... aha found it, Van Dutch... you can rent it on GetMyBoat.com.... $400-500/ Hr

Last edited:

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Other boats with these lines are…….

Fjord, Vanquish, Pardo, Wajer, Solaris Power, Alfastreet, Evo, many others

Their nickname is Day Boats. That’s what the Europeans call them.

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
I see a Nice Rag Boat😜
Or is the Rag boat behind it?

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I ran into one (I'm guessing that one, as they are a bit rare) tied up in Long Beach by the Yard House. It was a Walley per the crew on board. They were not willing to trade me for my Bernico 🤔🤬
I've been satisfying my boat needs through renting boats lately.... now that I see this Van Dutch has a bimini I may try that one on next outting. I gotta say its pretty cool just showing up and walking off at end.... but I do miss driving.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Well day three. Still disappointed. Lol. Drinks. Shopping Pissed we couldn’t get our room another night. What a great getaway that’s only 26 miles from the mainland.

Attachments

• 2BE203BB-3A1D-4285-8B88-4ED0DDDF6EED.jpeg
    2BE203BB-3A1D-4285-8B88-4ED0DDDF6EED.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Well day three. Still disappointed. Lol. Drinks. Shopping Pissed we couldn’t get our room another night. What a great getaway that’s only 26 miles from the mainland.
Well, you know where to post up. Thats the best spot. No rooms avail? Try Pavilion's Hotel next to Luai Larrys

termiteguy

Reaction score
Well, you know where to post up. Thats the best spot. No rooms avail? Try Pavilion's Hotel next to Luai Larrys
Stayed there when the wife and I got married back in 2013 I thought it was a nice place . And it's close to everything

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Pavilions was all booked. We tried for over a month out I think my wife said. We stayed at the Metropole. Everything was was great. But like you said Pavilions with the wine and cheese hour. Location. Nice little green area to get away if you choose. We just couldn’t get in on our days there. 😟. I told the little woman find out when we can get room during the week and book it. I’ll just not work. Lol.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Pavilions was all booked. We tried for over a month out I think my wife said. We stayed at the Metropole. Everything was was great. But like you said Pavilions with the wine and cheese hour. Location. Nice little green area to get away if you choose. We just couldn’t get in on our days there. 😟. I told the little woman find out when we can get room during the week and book it. I’ll just not work. Lol.
Avalon's crowded in season.... I'm a fall/ winter boater out there.... I hate crowded anything. At Pavilions off season you can walk in anytime and get a room... don't forget that crazy good breakfast. Just perfect for the trip across to home port.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Avalon's crowded in season.... I'm a fall/ winter boater out there.... I hate crowded anything. At Pavilions off season you can walk in anytime and get a room... don't forget that crazy good breakfast. Just perfect for the trip across to home port.
Sad part is they are not doing the full on breakfast right now which you are correct was pretty damn good. . They aren’t sure when they will be bringing it back. At least that is what we heard.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Sad part is they are not doing the full on breakfast right now which you are correct was pretty damn good. . They aren’t sure when they will be bringing it back. At least that is what we heard.
Super bummer.... man did I like that spread!