WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

One Billion People Have Traveled by Airplane This Year, With Only 44 Documented Cases of COVID Transmission

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
"One of the things about air travel that people need to know...over a billion people have traveled by air this year, over 1 billion," said Ed Bastian, CEO at Delta Air Lines, during an appearance on CNBC's Squawk on the Street Tuesday morning. "There's only been 44 documented cases of suspected COVID transmission amongst those billion, and virtually all of those happened in the early weeks of the pandemic."

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Give me a freakin break. They are really trying to say that only 44 people contracted Covid on flights? Because everyone that contracted Covid on a flight like me and my family actually contacted the airline? (Sarcasm) My family and are are fairly certain that we contracted Covid on an SWA flight from Vegas to Boise, but how could we prove it? So no, we never contacted SWA to thank them for the Kung Flu.

NO, masks DON’T fucking work PERIOD! Do your fucking research.

Spectra18

Reaction score
Dude these people are all retarded. They wear gloves and shitty masks yet their eyes are all exposed too my farts and burps. All these neurotic morons have turned into healthcare professionals.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
It 85% of the Covid cases, as documented by the CDC wore masks all the time.

To recap, you can’t catch the Covid at restaurants, Walmart, Costco, the grocery store, on airplanes or while rioting.

you only get the Covid if you are at a Trump rally.

what a fucking joke.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

To recap, you can’t catch the Covid at restaurants, Walmart, Costco, the grocery store, on airplanes or while rioting.

what a fucking joke.

Slight correction, you can catch covid at restaurants...but only while standing.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Slight correction, you can catch covid at restaurants...but only while standing.
What’s amazing to me is the absolute decimation of restaurant servers. They wear a mask but all the hundreds of people they deal with on a daily basis DONt. Million and millions of the servers dead.

ooops, my bad. that would be zero, since masks don’t do shit.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

what a fucking joke.

Churches too!!!