WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

one last kick of the dead horse (gel scheme)

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I am so close I can taste it!
In my other gel coat thread you guys helped me hammer down a gel scheme, along with some plagiarism on my part, that ended with two options
After my family, my local boating homies and the votes from the previous thread it appears option 2 has won rather decidedly.
I debated just adding this as a post in that thread but wanted as many votes as possible.

I have since made one small tweak and I would like to bother you guys this last time to vote between the original two options and the new third tweak.
Then I promise to leave the dead horse alone.

Here is the orange and purple I am shooting for, the light grey is just a solid color with the dark grey more of a gun metal dk grey or silver?
Screenshot 2021-02-18 173415.jpg

OPTION 1
1-REV9Kb1.jpg

OPTION 2-change front accent stripe from silver and white pins to black and orange pins
1-REV9Kc1.jpg

OPTION 3(new)-enlarge the orange pin at the rear "V" graphic to give the orange just a little more presence?
1-REV9Kc1b.jpg

THANK YOU RDP!-for those who didn't see where I started, lets just say I needed some guidance!

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Frogman makes it #2 by one keep em coming

THX

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
#2 Keeps the orange sizing consistent. Subtle.

DWC

Reaction score
#2 for me. Great process and continuation of a thread.

6 balls

Reaction score

If #3 don't add the black pin line on the broader orange line.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Holy shit what a difference from the other thread....

#2 all day

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score

#2 all day
No Kidding!

But it's #3 for me. I have to ask, since you added #3, that would seem to be your personal favorite. Why not just run with what You like? It's such a small difference just go with what You want. That said, I Really like where you've ended up!

v6toy4x

Reaction score

YES!, no more 80s rock concert including the light show slapped on the side of the boat! As was mentioned :D

v6toy4x

Reaction score
No Kidding!

But it's #3 for me. I have to ask, since you added #3, that would seem to be your personal favorite. Why not just run with what You like? It's such a small difference just go with what You want. That said, I Really like where you've ended up!

It was a response from one of my boating buds and I couldnt decide, so now i will get to blame you guys!!!

nowski

Reaction score
I would ditch the black windshield look. Although it may look cool that thing is going to get very hot in the heat of summer...