WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

One man’s view

charred1

Reaction score
Mods, please feel free to move if this is out of line in The Lounge,

Had some time to reflect. Here is how I see it and I won’t apologize for my views. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent months about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in lies and twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are jealous of someone who is successful, powerful, and has a lot of money. Throw in a hot foreign model at his side and they hate him even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know it’s possibly going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is really turning things around in Tampa.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
At first I thought that you were talking about Vin and then I realized at the end you were talking about his boyfriend. :aniteef:

4Waters

Reaction score
Mods, please feel free to move if this is out of line in The Lounge,

Had some time to reflect. Here is how I see it and I won’t apologize for my views. I have seen a lot of hate spewed in recent months about a man who is a constant winner and overachiever, and that's what the people who support him like about him. Yes, he's been caught in lies and twisted the truth a little but he's still out there proving his haters wrong time after time. Some people are jealous of someone who is successful, powerful, and has a lot of money. Throw in a hot foreign model at his side and they hate him even more. You may not have wanted him in his role, but he's there now and there's nothing you can do about it. I know it’s possibly going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is really turning things around in Tampa.
That what vin said