WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

One minute video from Lincoln Project

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Sounds real convincing, until you find out it's 100% bullshit and lies.....

Typical dogshit from the Trump Haters.

Zero Credibility as usual. 🙂

If Trump is sooooo bad why do you have to make up lies to expose it?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
looks like they are a big supporter of BLM and Act Blue

Of course, we have ALWAYS known the commie 530 was a libturd!!!

lib.turd

noun

1. a two-faced lying Republican

LMAO 70's show .gif

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
This ex solider doesn't mince words.

This is from their website - complete quote:

The Lincoln Project is an American political action committee formed in late 2019 by several prominent Republicans and former Republicans. The goal of the committee is to prevent the reelection of Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.

Sandlord

Reaction score
There was a time when our children stood at attention, and with pride, put their hand on their heart, and in one UNITED voice, recited the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
There was a time when STRENGTH and HONOR meant something.
There was a time when standing for our FLAG meant something.
There was a time when our history (heritage) was taught with PRIDE and RESPECT.
There was a time when respect was given to those who serve(d), bled, and died to protect and defend our FREEDOM.
There was a time when we were GRATEFUL.
There was a time when our ACCOMPLISHMENTS meant something.
There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED.
There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED UNDER THE AMERICAN FLAG.
A FLAG THAT WAS CARRIED IN BATTLE BY BRAVE PATRIOTS AS A SYMBOL OF FREEDOM & JUSTICE FOR ALL NO MATTER RACE, RELIGION, OR BACKGROUND.
A BEACON OF HOPE WHEN FLOWN.
A MARK OF RESPECT TO THEIR MEMORY TO THOSE WHO WILLFULLY SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES TO DEFEND.
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, decided our future.
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, had a voice.
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, were UNITED and STRONG.
There was a time when the media was free from political bias [and corruption].
There was a time when our elected leaders stood their ground, dug in, and defended those they represented.
How many Men and Women in uniform are currently serving on the frontlines abroad only to look back in horror to see the homeland on fire?
What does the word ‘Patriot’ mean to you?
LAND OF THE FREE.
HOME OF THE BRAVE.
Now is not the time to be complacent.
Will you answer the call?
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”
– Reagan

Sandlord

Reaction score
This is from their website - complete quote:

The Lincoln Project is an American political action committee formed in late 2019 by several prominent Republicans and former Republicans. The goal of the committee is to prevent the reelection of Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.

why not just say George Conway and his neverTrump buddies?

fmo24

Reaction score
Just reading on Breitbart this group is not only trying to defeat Trump but also give the Senate to the Dems. They are pumping money against R senators in tight races

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Just reading on Breitbart this group is not only trying to defeat Trump but also give the Senate to the Dems. They are pumping money against R senators in tight races

Of course they are, RINO’s are two-faced liberal scum. They’re not so effective anymore, now that most know exactly who they are now. 👍

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Snip from article:
To wage their war on the Republican Party, the Lincoln Project announced six-figure ad buys against Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Sens. Joni Ernst (R-IA), Thom Tillis (R-NC), and Martha McSally (R-AZ). The latter three senators face competitive Senate races this November.

So how much money did you donate to these traitors to put the gun grabber nut job Mark Kelly in as our senator? How much there traitor boy?
YOU and dicks like YOU are responsible for turning my state blue son.
Stop gaslighting the rest of us and tell us how much you gave them. Man up and show us your real colors son.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score

Snip from article:
To wage their war on the Republican Party, the Lincoln Project announced six-figure ad buys against Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Sens. Joni Ernst (R-IA), Thom Tillis (R-NC), and Martha McSally (R-AZ). The latter three senators face competitive Senate races this November.

So how much money did you donate to these traitors to put the gun grabber nut job Mark Kelly in as our senator? How much there traitor boy?
YOU and docks like YOU are responsible for turning my state blue son.
Stop gaslighting the rest of us tell us how much you gave them. Man up and show us your real colors son.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Doesn't each side say the same shit about bounties? Always trying to get their cronies to produce

I wonder how many ever get paid out on any end?

After we killed 200 of their guys in 60 seconds in Deir Ez-zor I'm sure they probably said something to save face.
The wagner guys (mere with Russian heavy equipment) said it was so bad most of the bodies couldn't even be indentified.

Seems like business as usual ??

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
By keeping his taxes hidden we don't know where Trump is making his money from, or who is in who's pocket.

If Trump shares his taxes lots of this type of ad would go away. (depending on what the taxes say)

I remember right after the election when I pushed back on non disclosure his place jumped on me and starting talking about birth certificate vs. actually addressing it. Right away things that would piss everyone off if a dems did it all of the sudden were perfectly fine if Trump did it.

When Bill stepped into office all of the sudden we got Hillary - made me fume, still does.

I'm no happier to see Jared Kushner getting inside the white house, his kids I'd expect.

UD

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Oh looky here, your hero boy got his quivering little twat hurt by that mean ole Trump (like YOU), filled out multiple HFR's, which were all soundly rejected and quit. That'll show em!
One less fucking traitor in the military. WINNING!
So, when can we expect you to quit shooting blanks with your retarded videos and show us all as well as Trump who's really the boss? HA!
Or are you just THAT ate the fuck up son?

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

The Lincoln War Machine Project is now railing against Middle East corruption..................................................
LMAO 70's show .gif

The ass whooping we give you cucks on Nov. 3rd is going to be GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!! 🤣

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
If the morons didn't blow 3 years crying wolf, trying to fabricate Russian collusion and entrapment schemes, maliciously prosecuting people like Flynn on 100% false charges, they may have some ground to stand on with their attacks. But since they have ZERO CREDIBILITY now, all of it is just meaningless crying. Temper tantrum children throwing a fit because they didn't get any ice cream.

Well played losers. 🙂

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
If the morons didn't blow 3 years crying wolf, trying to fabricate Russian collusion and entrapment schemes, maliciously prosecuting people like Flynn on 100% false charges, they may have some ground to stand on with their attacks. But since they have ZERO CREDIBILITY now, all of it is just meaningless crying. Temper tantrum children throwing a fit because they didn't get any ice cream.

Well played losers. 🙂

Yep....they have clearly "jumped the shark" with their recent theatrics. Should be Game Over for DNC....... but we do have an unlimited supply of ignorant Left Wing Loons :)

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Yep....they have clearly "jumped the shark" with their recent theatrics. Should be Game Over for DNC....... but we do have an unlimited supply of ignorant Left Wing Loons :)
And a hand full on RDP. Fucking idiots!!