WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

One more Water Cannon thread

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
This is for all you guys that see no harm in spraying someone in the face with a water cannon . Apparently the City thinks otherwise …
237E73DE-44C3-4F18-8995-F78C672C5DCD.jpeg

DWC

Reaction score
Wha
This is for all you guys that see no harm in spraying someone in the face with a water cannon . Apparently the City thinks otherwise … View attachment 1023690
What does it say about footballs? Last weekend was a shit show. There were guys in everything from sea doos to huge V bottoms flipping u turns in the channel to pick up balls.

Mike K

Reaction score
I know a lot of peeps bitched to the City Council about the cops not enforcing the water canon code … but like it was said … now I‘m kinda thinking it’s more about collecting the $ than giving a crap about us not wanting to be nailed over and over going through the channel.

Reactions: DWC

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Got sprayed in the face today. Told the guy to fuck off!! He flipped me off. I reversed and told the guy I’ll call the cops! His wife was trying to de escalate the situation. They got my 2-1/2 year old son too who was sleeping. I called the cops anyways. They dispatch said they would “look into it” I think I’m gonna do the the paintball gun. It washes off right!!

I’m usually not a fighter but it pisses me off!

I’m calling it out. It’s always trash Mexicans!!!

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Guy tried to spray me and I said go ahead I really have to piss so it’s your call…. His face changed and he didn’t do shit……

gqchris

Reaction score
I got sprayed last trip in face also. I put the boat in neutral and slowly turned around and just stared this fucking clown down. Didnt say a word. He would not make eye contact with me. I was proud of myself because the old me would have beached and proceeded to chin check the man boy right there on the fucking beach.

I mean. Why do grown men want to play with squirt guns?

grumpy88

Reaction score
At 2500 dollars the ticket will not be written . Make it 100 dollars and write 100 of them a weekend and the word gets out and it will end for awhile .

checkrdpast

Reaction score
Got sprayed in the face today. Told the guy to fuck off!! He flipped me off. I reversed and told the guy I’ll call the cops! His wife was trying to de escalate the situation. They got my 2-1/2 year old son too who was sleeping. I called the cops anyways. They dispatch said they would “look into it” I think I’m gonna do the the paintball gun. It washes off right!!

Yes, more people need to call out the perps and quit being offended by your culture.

04-24Stealth

Reaction score
Load 2 or 3 with ice water and keep em on board. First person on shore with a cannon gets an ice bath and then it’s smooth sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Wha

What does it say about footballs? Last weekend was a shit show. There were guys in everything from sea doos to huge V bottoms flipping u turns in the channel to pick up balls.

I wanted to catch a Football But Don and his boating rules frowned upon it. I didn’t want to be banished so I sat there disappointed but never said a word in fear.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Wha

I bet they pick up hats as well. :LOL:

DWC

Reaction score
I bet they pick up hats as well. :LOL:
Come on, only a couple rules:oops:. The not turning around for hats is good at least once a season!
It was pretty funny last weekend watching the soakers and football. I swear 90% of the time someone on the boat called to be squirted or for the football. The owner was usually clueless and usually not really happy about it after.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Should I throw this in the boat today? 😂

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
The problem with retaliating is usually that’s when the police see you squirting someone in retaliation and you buy the ticket.

The city could pass an ordinance against possession of water squirting devices. $250 fine and confiscation.🤷‍♀️

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
Last weekend, I watched a guy on Instagram who was having his 4 kids throw water balloons at passing boats. People are incredibly disrespectful! This person also owns a larger car dealership in Orange Country (Yorba Linda) and promoting this type of shit.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
The problem with retaliating is usually that’s when the police see you squirting someone in retaliation and you buy the ticket.

The city could pass an ordinance against possession of water squirting devices. $250 fine and confiscation.🤷‍♀️

Ok Biden coming for my AR-14....

Just enforce the laws that are already on the books.

if you don’t want your car broken into, you don’t park it on the streets of San Francisco. If you don’t want to get squirted, don’t go through the channel on a busy day.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Ok Biden coming for my AR-14....

Just enforce the laws that are already on the books.

if you don’t want your car broken into, you don’t park it on the streets of San Francisco. If you don’t want to get squirted, don’t go through the channel on a busy day.
Actually I agree the confiscation was over the top just put them away in the channel.
It’s not a problem for me I don’t go to the channel hardly ever anyway unless I have guests that want to see that old bridge.😂
I was just thinking of a way the city could generate revenue off of the tourists.😝😂

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Since the City has Addressed this Issue, wouldn't they be Liable if there is an Injury OR? LHC City Council and PD create their Own Problems. Enforce the Law , and make a Serious Effort to Eliminate this Juvinile Dangerous Act. Damn, Not Difficult. Enforce, Prosecute, and Make the Fine large enough the Word will get around. This is Not an Attractive "Calling Card" for LHC and The "Channel"

Stupid Jerks!!

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Last weekend, I watched a guy on Instagram who was having his 4 kids throw water balloons at passing boats. People are incredibly disrespectful! This person also owns a larger car dealership in Orange Country (Yorba Linda) and promoting this type of shit.
Which dealer?

DWC

Reaction score
Which dealer?
figured it was Jstar. Couldn’t find any river post though.

EarpRider

Reaction score

Sounds like your still not a fighter, calling the police isn't fighting. 🤷‍♀️

Mototrig

Reaction score
How much trouble would one get into lighting up one of these water cannon dooshbags with a paintball gun?
Asking for a friend

DWC

Reaction score
How much trouble would one get into lighting up one of these water cannon dooshbags with a paintball gun?
Asking for a friend
I’d go for pellet gun over paintball. Way more accurate.

traquer

Reaction score
Why did they have to included the nudity part in the regulations.. I guess it's so they can enforce it on the sea donkeys nobody wants to see that

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Wouldn't this be considered an Assult? Whenever I hear or think about the Subject and who is doing it, Unbelievable someone has Not been Hurt Bad. Messing with the Wrong guy OR Grou or do they Pick on a Family?, I can see as Taking a Huge Risk. BUT!! I suppose it would get All Turned Around on the Original,Victim. These Losers with No Boat sit and Disgrace one of LHC's "Calling Card" I always hear the "London Bridge AND The Channel" it has turned into a group of Trash keeping Boater jst wanting to have fun out of there. The "City" Owns this Property and Advertises it in numerous places to come, visit and enjoy. Take care of "IT" for all to Enjoy.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
They don't enforce the wakeless speed limit anymore. I have asked if they are going to and they tell me no they don't have the staff for it. So why would they enforce this?

Mototrig

Reaction score
They don't enforce the wakeless speed limit anymore. I have asked if they are going to and they tell me no they don't have the staff for it. So why would they enforce this?
.......so then why would they enforce nailing water cannon dooshbags with a paintball gun?
.....just sayin

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I would LOVE to see a Coordinated several boats timed coming through from both directions and if some A**-HOLE pulls this shit, all boats pull over there have some people hold their boats and scare the Living Shit out of them, their Kids and everyone else around. Make it a Point this is the Only Warning. Take the Guns, break them in Half. Put the Fear Of "GOD" in these POS's. Have people filming it and Post on FB. get the Word out "The Squad" has Warned You!!:cool:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I would LOVE to see a Coordinated several boats timed coming through from both directions and if some A**-HOLE pulls this shit, all boats pull over there have some people hold their boats and scare the Living Shit out of them, their Kids and everyone else around. Make it a Point this is the Only Warning. Take the Guns, break them in Half. Put the Fear Of "GOD" in these POS's. Have people filming it and Post on FB. get the Word out "The Squad" has Warned You!!:cool:

And when the guy you roll up on pulls a gun because he’s fearing for his life when a group of dudes puts hands on his boat and belongings to “put the fear of god” in him, and he in turn starts ventilating the group of approaching idiots, then what?

We can’t even get someone to be the designated driver for several single women here because of the liability. You think anyone is gonna sign up to try to threaten some dumb ass loose cannon with a water cannon?

Last edited:

DWC

Reaction score
And when the guy pulls a gun because he’s fearing for his life when a group of dudes is “putting the fear of god” in them, then what?

We can’t even get someone to be the designated driver for several single women here.. you think anyone is gonna sign up to try to threaten some dumb ass with a water cannon?
1625973217309.gif