WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

One of a Kind 1983 13' Baker Tunnel Hull

CJ1

Reaction score
Finally realized I may have too many toys and decided it's time to sell my baby. As the story goes, someone back in the day had a full size Baker they were racing and wanted a smaller replica for personnel use, so Baker custom made this one and never made another. Its 13' long and is a tunnel hull. The boat is in really good shape and wicked cool. Hull is all fiberglass, gel coat is great, transom is solid, and the seats are almost perfect. The boat is sitting on a really nice trailer custom made by Baker for this boat with Raceline wheels and new tires. Motor is a 1995 Yamaha 90hp 2-stroke oil injected that runs perfect and is in really nice shape. Motor has never seen salt water and is on a Power Lift jack plate with electric trim. Boat comes with a high end stainless steel Ballistic prop. Both tachometer and speedometer work, along with lights. The boat is super stable, runs great and is crazy fast for a boat this size. Gets way more compliments than any boat I've ever owned. I'm not totally sure what the boat is worth, but figure the motor alone is worth upwards of $3000. The boat is currently in western Montana but can be brought back to eastern Washington. Let me know if you got any questions and feel free to shoot me a price, the worst I can say is no. Thanks.
IMG_2313.jpg
IMG_2312.jpg
IMG_2325.jpg
IMG_2315.jpg
IMG_2314.jpg
IMG_2414.jpg
IMG_2409.jpg

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
This boat must haul the mail with a 90hp hanging off the back!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I'll start the bidding....$3,000. If you don't post a price all the low life low ballers like myself start bidding.

Reactions: DWC

CJ1

Reaction score
Alright fair enough. I did some deliberating and I figure the boat has got to be worth $5000. I don't have a picture of the trailer, but I can always get one if someone wants them.

CJ1

Reaction score
It's got a smaller tank, like 6 gallons if I remember right, range is about thirty miles. It's got space up front for a larger tank, I was thinking about putting one in but never had a problem so I never did do it. Its got space in the rear to hold another two gallon can that I liked to have also just to be sure, but I don't think I've ever used it.

CJ1

Reaction score
Just informing everyone, looks like the boat is sold, thank you all for the reply's and interest.