WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

One time “RD” deal on new Can Am Build

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
One time offer for someone wanting to build a double throw down “RDP” style Can Am..

I got a friend that builds upper end off road cars.. He wants to build a Can Am to display at Desert Storm. He’s willing to offer a crazy deal for a full build.

must be a 2020 Turbo RR four seater.

If you are interested give me a call and I’ll put you in touch with him. This is the pricing I would normally get for an rdp car and normally I’d do it myself but I am literally just finishing mine and don’t have time to sell it and build a second one, nor the finances to swing a second car or I would.

949-678-8369

gqchris

Reaction score
Thats an awesome deal for someone!

Bails

Reaction score
I already won that can am bud.. sorry about your luck. :D
Well I'm going to the Wayside poker run this weekend. I have two tickets so I think it will be mine. He might have told you guys you don't have to be there to win, but you know how that goes. The crowd wants the winner present.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Well I'm going to the Wayside poker run this weekend. I have two tickets so I think it will be mine. He might have told you guys you don't have to be there to win, but you know how that goes. The crowd wants the winner present.

You already have one. I’ll swing by and pick it up so you don’t have to lug it home.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
That dirty Cuban @82daytona just said he had money burning a hole in his pocket. He should sell his 2 seater and do this so he has room for 1 & 2 more.........

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

lol.. the fix is in! Wish I was going! Take a ton of pics!