WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Online swimsuit site

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Wicked Weasel
Malibu Strings
Beach Bunny

Remember..... cheap bikinis aren’t good, and good bikinis aren’t cheap!

I am VERY particular about what bikinis my lady wears. All that Shien junk is just that!

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Wicked Weasel
Malibu Strings
Beach Bunny

Remember..... cheap bikinis aren’t good, and good bikinis aren’t cheap!

I am VERY particular about what bikinis my lady wears. All that Shien junk is just that!

Particular? Let's be honest, if it was your choice she'd walk around naked..🤣

Be careful ordering bikinis on line. I have attempted it and they never fit as she has to get different size top to bottoms and alot of places wont let you order different size top with a different size bottom. Ask me how I know🤣🤣

20220410_145247.jpg
20220410_145738.jpg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Be careful ordering bikinis on line. I have attempted it and they never fit as she has to get different size top to bottoms and alot of places wont let you order different size top with a different size bottom. Ask me how I know🤣🤣

View attachment 1105236 View attachment 1105237
You should start a website offering the unused tops and bottoms for sale

Backlash

Reaction score
Cimi Bikini Boutique. You can order different sizes, tops and bottoms. My wife needs a larger top than bottoms....as it should be. 😎

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score

Holy shit!!! You can probably get double your money back if have her model them and sell em online to the creepy dudes. It's probably worth boat fuel for a couple of weekends 👍

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score

Any of those unwashed since worn?

Also looks like you and 2FF shop at the same pant store!

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
It is weird - I have board shorts that have lasted forever. My wife has so many bathing suits. I do not understand but they keep showing up.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
If you she wants super tiny the ones below are great. They do make a couple slightly modest ones but still pretty small.

Malibu Strings

Wicked Weasel

BR Swimwear

All great. My wife has at least 60 to 75 different ones of the brands listed above.

SPFRONTMAN

Reaction score
Looking for online sites. Woman
Individually packed in zip lock sandwich bags. Malibu Strings, Wicked Weasels, Roxy, O'neill, and most recently she really likes SkinzWear out of Florida.

Attachments

• c0PLXQbRSnexqyMq6OqYLQ.jpg
    c0PLXQbRSnexqyMq6OqYLQ.jpg
    682.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 02V5E6O5SoyWVwn5F6q9VQ.jpg
    02V5E6O5SoyWVwn5F6q9VQ.jpg
    690.8 KB · Views: 71

DLC

Reaction score
If you she wants super tiny the ones below are great. They do make a couple slightly modest ones but still pretty small.

Malibu Strings

Wicked Weasel

BR Swimwear

All great. My wife has at least 60 to 75 different ones of the brands listed above.

How Tiny are they? We can’t decide, so many choices…….

Do you have any pics ?

How do the Tiny ones look if shes busty?
asking for a friend….

lol

Roosky01

Reaction score
Every damn day during boating season she opens the treasure chest of kini's and it looks like a damn dog just got done digging a hole in the bedroom. Those things are strewn all over the damn place!

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
How Tiny are they? We can’t decide, so many choices…….

Do you have any pics ?

How do the Tiny ones look if shes busty?
asking for a friend….

lol
They leave VERY little to the imagination. Your girl has to be comfortable and confident with herself, otherwise you’re wasting your $.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I never really promoted it but we make rdp bikinis.. we sold a ton of them this weekend at the Boatshow.

No they aren’t cheap ones, they are all hand made by sultry..

Roosky01

Reaction score
I never really promoted it but we make rdp bikinis.. we sold a ton of them this weekend at the Boatshow.

No they aren’t cheap ones, they are all hand made by sultry..
I have pondered getting one of those for her, but the wife needs a big top and a smaller bottom and usually has to buy seperates unless different sizing is an option...

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I have pondered getting one of those for her, but the wife needs a big top and a smaller bottom and usually has to buy seperates unless different sizing is an option...
If you're local to So Cal...this is a good spot. I'm sure you can get stuff online, but going to their store in person is a plus. We gotta shop from the "F" category..lol. This place is cool cuz you can buy separates. My big tittied Momma has found some good stuff here. They ain't cheap....and you can get customs of you want to.

In Rancho Cucamonga

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I can have them made however ya want so we could mix match sizes on a couple
Custom orders etc.. I can even have them made to match peoples boats

Roosky01

Reaction score
I can have them made however ya want so we could mix match sizes on a couple
Custom orders etc.. I can even have them made to match peoples boats
10-4. Could your supplier provide a sizing chart? If I could get the right set-up she would have one in her arsenal for sure.

spectras only

Reaction score
My buddy's daughter is a swimwear designer in Florida. She's not busty but custom makes her bikinis fit to size.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Lol
Individually packed in zip lock sandwich bags. Malibu Strings, Wicked Weasels, Roxy, O'neill, and most recently she really likes SkinzWear out of Florida.
LOL, my wife tried the baggie thing too. She still has issues finding what she's looking for 😁😆

Yoshiro

Reaction score
My wife loves Doll swimwear. Made in USA I think. Southern CA