WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Only in LA

caribbean20

Reaction score
Some guy bought a seat for his pooch at the Dodgers game tonight. Those are my seats . . . that I sold . . . for $1,500/seat. My partner just sent me this photo.

The guy paid $1,500 for a seat for his mutt.
81319759-9C79-4CD5-80C1-8E63F0ECA810.jpeg

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I don’t understand the retarded trend of simps who can’t leave their house without an animal. If you need an emotional support anything, stay home puto
I met a guy that was a 3 time Afghanistan vet at a bar with an emotional support English Mastiff.

I’m not sure?
Was he a retard?
A Simp?
Or a Puto?

He’s in Riverside.
You are in Fontana.
Should I set up the meet?

VooDooChildZ28

Reaction score
I met a guy that was a 3 time Afghanistan vet at a bar with an emotional support English Mastiff.

I’m not sure?
Was he a retard?
A Simp?
Or a Puto?

He’s in Riverside.
You are in Fontana.

If he’s so bad ass, why does he need an “emotional support animal “

I don’t like second hand shit talk. If he’s offended by my post he can message me him self like a big boy

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

I’m not sure?
Was he a retard?
A Simp?
Or a Puto?

He’s in Riverside.
You are in Fontana.
Careful how you talk to the kid, he's a tough guy. He'll skin that smoke wagon in a heart beat.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
Careful how you talk to the kid, he's a tough guy. He'll skin that smoke wagon in a heart beat.
He's a real hard-ass, but in the best way. He's been there, done that and has the Monday morning QB jersey to prove it. You can catch him on youtube in the comments section opining about how he'd have done it were he there. Don't fuck with this dude, he'll hit reply and start calling people cucks and laying waste to hypothetical foes right and left. A true legend. In his own mind.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
Thinking about this, I’d probably a much happier person if I brought my dog everywhere with me…I’d be focused on him rather than all the other stupid surrounding me in public.
Hell yeah, my good boy could make a trip to the DMV seem like Chucky Fuckin' Cheese's. That's him on the right.

Attachments

• Dogs.JPG
    Dogs.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 29

HBCraig

Reaction score
I don’t understand the retarded trend of simps who can’t leave their house without an animal. If you need an emotional support anything, stay home puto
Agree. And these clowns that insist on bring their dogs to eat at a restaurant and to the grocery store. I love my dog but I don't bring him to the store

TrollerDave

Reaction score

I’m not sure?
Was he a retard?
A Simp?
Or a Puto?

He’s in Riverside.
You are in Fontana.
If he’s so bad ass, why does he need an “emotional support animal “

I don’t like second hand shit talk. If he’s offended by my post he can message me him self like a big boy
Lighten up Francis.

Not all service dog’s are for emotional support. I had to take an ADA class for work. The instructor told a story similar to gelcoatet’s. Tough looking guy with a pit bull with service dog vest. Being an ADA instructor, he asked the guy about his dog.
Turns out the guy was a vet and had an injury that caused seizures. The dog was trained to lay under him so he wouldn’t slam his head on the ground.
Apparently, they can be trained to do that.

caribbean20

Reaction score
Only in L.A.??🤔
Fat chance, it's everyfknwhere.😖
Oh, I get it, but to shell out 15 yards just so your mutt has his own seat. :oops:

Man, that's hard core, and I think uniquely LA. But I will say if you look closely, the pooch has an LA Dodgers dog collar. This guy came to play!

riverroyal

Reaction score
In that stadium that’s the dog I want sitting next to me. Not some ghetto ass clown.
This guy probably thought the same.

I’ve seen this at numerous padre games this season. Best one was a cattle dog, he actually watched the ball

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I think it probably went more like” you and that dam dog… you treat him better than me …. You pay more attention to him that your own wife …. I’m surprised your not taking him to game instead of me…”

Your ad here

Reaction score
More power to him, as long as the dog is well behaved. If he's happy, dog is happy, and both not causing trouble, why take that away? Probably a fun drama free evening for both of them.
$1500 for a seat for the dog seems cheap compared to what others spend on sports. My uncle would buy 5 seats at Nascar for just him. The one in front, back, left, and right of him.
I will say though bringing pets out to dinner is over the top, unless it's a pet friendly restaurant that encourages you bring a 4 legged pal.

rebelmark75

Reaction score

I’m not sure?
Was he a retard?
A Simp?
Or a Puto?

He’s in Riverside.
You are in Fontana.
My dad was combat wounded twice in Vietnam. He never needed an emotional support dog, wasn't afraid of fireworks, and just lived a normal life. All this new age shit is bullshit. Last time I was on a plane it looked like the fkn SPCA there were so many damn dogs.

traquer

Reaction score
My dad was combat wounded twice in Vietnam. He never needed an emotional support dog, wasn't afraid of fireworks, and just lived a normal life. All this new age shit is bullshit. Last time I was on a plane it looked like the fkn SPCA there were so many damn dogs.
This is the problem with trends, once you start it everyone wants to get on board even if they don't really need it. Then again, there's bigger problems in the world than some doggos

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I love my dog. Dogs are great. But if you’re in stores and restaurants etc. keep yer animal outside or at home where they belong.

Even though most dogs are better to deal with than most humans We don’t need to interact with dogs in stores and restaurants etc.

C-2

Reaction score
I took my cowdog everywhere. He went to work with me and I would drive around LA, several hundred miles per day, serving legal docs on people and popping into courthouses.

The problem today is some asshole will come up and smash your window if you leave your dog in the car.

bonesfab

Reaction score

I don't know about most, But mine is better behaved than most humans that I know. And brings more happiness to people than most humans. My buddy that owns the bar we go to lets him in and he has become Norm of Cheers. I probably wouldn't be let in with out him. Different strokes for different folks. Humans suck for the most part.

bonesfab

Reaction score
I took my cowdog everywhere. He went to work with me and I would drive around LA, several hundred miles per day, serving legal docs on people and popping into courthouses.

The problem today is some asshole will come up and smash your window if you leave your dog in the car.
I had some hag come up to me while getting food one day. "is that your dog in the car?? He is going to die because it is too hot." It was my station wagon with all the windows down. She has the gall to flame me on facebook and my business because I basically told her to mind her own business. Of coarse she left out the part about the windows being down. Back to people suck.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
Okay, but if you're a vet and you have PTSD how will anyone know about it unless you bring the dog with you?

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
<------ For the record, hates everyone.:) Dodger Dog. Good call, prolly earned himself a reprieve from sitting next to some puto or simp at the doyyer ravine.:rolleyes: Too bad he didn't have two Dodger Dogs to
address both East and West sides.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I won’t stay at pet friendly places.
I wont eat at a restaurant with a dog laying on the floor licking his nuts at the next table over.
I don’t care about places like Home Depot or whatever. But if it’s where people eat or buy groceries or lay their heads it’s really self centered to bring your dog in there.
I’ve seen a dog tongue their own ass in a sacramento steak house, watched some tree hugger couple actually hold their puppy up to the deli counter in a Safeway, and watched a dude let his dog stand up with his paws on the meat display glass. Been in a holiday inn with a dog left alone in the room next door for HOURS barking his head off...while my room stunk like dog ass from the years of dog visits.
I like dogs, and cats, and pretty much all pets except those nasty little ferrets...and Ive been pretty good at basic discipline training on all my dogs.
But one thing that almost every “stupid” owner does not realize is that their dog means a LOT more to them than it does to everyone else in a public setting.

Last edited:

lbhsbz

Reaction score
This is the problem with trends, once you start it everyone wants to get on board even if they don't really need it. Then again, there's bigger problems in the world than some doggos
Maybe he just wants to hang out with his dog? I’d say he earned that. Maybe he would beat your face in if you talked shit about him? If I see a brick shit house looking guy with a big ass dog, if I speak at all, I’d ask to pet it….not share an opinion.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
I won’t stay at pet friendly places.
I wont eat at a restaurant with a dog laying on the floor licking his nuts at the next table over.
I don’t care about places like Home Depot or whatever. But if it’s where people eat or buy groceries or lay their heads it’s really self centered to bring your dog in there.
I’ve seen a dog tongue their own ass in a sacramento steak house, watched some tree higher couple actually hold their puppy up to the deli counter in a Safeway, and watched a dude let his dog stand up with his paws on the meat display glass. Been in a holiday inn with a dog left alone in the room next door for HOURS barking his head off...while my room stunk like dog ass from the years of dog visits.
I like dogs, and cats, and pretty much all pets except those nasty little ferrets...and Ive been pretty good at basic discipline training on all my dogs.
But one thing that almost every “stupid” owner does not realize is that their dog means a LOT more to them than it does to everyone else in a public setting.
This is probably going to be the thing that we finally have a civil war over, the dogs everywhere people versus the non-dogs everywhere people.

rrrr

Reaction score
Lighten up Francis.

Not all service dogs are for emotional support.

This is true. But it's pretty obvious the greater percentage of people bringing their dog into restaurants and other places are members of the safe space/it's all about me dipshits.

And anyone that replies and disagrees with my characterization is a member of that club.

😁 😁

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This is probably going to be the thing that we finally have a civil war over, the dogs everywhere people versus the non-dogs everywhere people.
Lol
I’ve had a lot of really cool dogs over 60 years.
One in particular was more human than dog it seemed, and was as close a friend as could be, as well as defender of the family. A beagle mix. I watched her chase a black bear out of our camping spot into the woods in Alaska. She also once took on 2 huskey’s to get them out of our yard. That one got her a vet trip. Faithful doesn’t come close to describing her.
But I never confused any of them as human, and they knew it as well.
In my Dads house growing up, and in my house later on, the kitchens and dining rooms were off limits to pets. They did not attend the humans dining process and all were trained in this way. They’d either go to their beds or want to go outside. They chose.
Bringing a dog into a restaurant with other diners there having a dinner out is as inconsiderate as it gets in my book. A grocery store is a very close second.
It’s the way my dad saw it, and the way I see it.

Last edited:

TrollerDave

Reaction score
This is true. But it's pretty obvious the greater percentage of people bringing their dog into restaurants and other places are members of the safe space/it's all about me dipshits.

And anyone that replies and disagrees with my characterization is a member of that club.

😁 😁

😁 😁
1634174834484.jpeg

😁

I agree about the larger % being “all about me” But am trying to be better about not rushing to judgement without knowing facts. I’m tired of tasting my foot.
Besides, life is to short to worry about it. 🙂

VooDooChildZ28

Reaction score
He's a real hard-ass, but in the best way. He's been there, done that and has the Monday morning QB jersey to prove it. You can catch him on youtube in the comments section opining about how he'd have done it were he there. Don't fuck with this dude, he'll hit reply and start calling people cucks and laying waste to hypothetical foes right and left. A true legend. In his own mind.

100% this dude tongue kisses his dog. Fuckin cuck

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score
100% this dude tongue kisses his dog. Fuckin cuck
Hey there friend, RD has asked us both to chill, so I retract my previous statements casting doubt on your tactical badass credentials. After you explained in the other thread that you were a former petty criminal who's survived many deadly force encounters I now realize that I have so much to learn from you. I will abide RD's orders and I will engage no further with you except to follow your posts attentively and eagerly in order to learn as much as I can about whatever subjects you feel you're qualified to lecture on based upon your career as a misdemeanant/felon. Thanks for your service.