mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday. We hope you have a great day.:beer:bday

OnlyMoney

Reaction score
Awww, thanks Mrs. V for starting my thread!!! :D

Thanks guys, just another day they say.

But I beg to differ. I already broke a hair clip by stepping on it and I even TRIED to avoid it.

Then my grocey order delivery guy just called and said that I ordered from the wrong store across town. :smackhead

My meighbor just called and said she needs some meds and can't drive cause she's so dizzy. RIKES!

When will it end?!?!?!?

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
Awww, thanks Mrs. V for starting my thread!!! :D

Thanks guys, just another day they say.

But I beg to differ. I already broke a hair clip by stepping on it and I even TRIED to avoid it.

Then my grocey order delivery guy just called and said that I ordered from the wrong store across town. :smackhead

My meighbor just called and said she needs some meds and can't drive cause she's so dizzy. RIKES!

When will it end?!?!?!?

when you crack that first beer ..:beer:D

OnlyMoney

Reaction score
I do need to condition my liver for this weekend. :hmm

OnlyMoney

Reaction score
Getting a headache just reading about wine & champagne :smackhead
I'm a whino. Everyone knows that. The bad news is, I don't have any cheap champagne and don't want to drink the good stuff alone. Good news: I found some cheap white wine.

Let the games begin!

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
I'm a whino. Everyone knows that. The bad news is, I don't have any cheap champagne and don't want to drink the good stuff alone. Good news: I found some cheap white wine.

Let the games begin!

More bad news....the cheap wine isn't that good.

Went out to dinner last Friday, one of the girls ordered a Cabernet Sauvignon with such an elaborate name it sounded cheap. Most everyone at the table had a sip and commented on how good it was :rolleyes:
I'm not a wine-o, but I do know the difference between good & shit wine, I am almost certain that the waitress went into the kitchen and poured a glass of Red Wine Vinegar. Took me 2 IPAs to get the taste out of my mouth :beer

OnlyMoney

Reaction score
Sounds like it was "corked" to me. Should have asked for the Sommelier if they had one, they would have taken care of you. That's the bad thing abuot trying new wines.

Went out last week and drank a few bottles of Perrier Jouet champagne.....then had to go to a Duckhorn wine dinner the next night.

As suspected, they started with a champagne. :smackhead

I feel your pain.

Oh, BTW, 2nd glass almost gone and cheeks are a little bit fuzzy. :p

OnlyMoney

Reaction score
Thanks again guys. Almost done with the first bottle. Been awfule quiet here, but I did get flowers. Made it all the better! :D

Mykidsdaddy

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Shelby!
:bday:bday:bday:bday:bday:bday:bday:bday:bday:bday:bday:bday