WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ontario to Havasu

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
I have three boxes of furniture that need to make their way from the 15 and Jurupa to Havasu whenever possible. Longest box is 72 inches long.

anyone headed that way I would be happy to deliver it anywhere in the inland empire to get it out there if possible sooner than later. Trying to keep the wife happy. If it was Propellers or Boat shit I’d be panicking. LOL but this is almost just as important. Keep the wife happy
4AA5547A-47EF-4D11-BF6E-6591188E496D.jpeg

buck35

Reaction score
I have three boxes of furniture that need to make their way from the 15 and Jurupa to Havasu whenever possible. Longest box is 72 inches long.

anyone headed that way I would be happy to deliver it anywhere in the inland empire to get it out there if possible sooner than later. Trying to keep the wife happy. If it was Propellers or Boat shit I’d be panicking. LOL but this is almost just as important. Keep the wife happy View attachment 844615
Welcome back, glad all is well

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Bully, if u fly your wife up here, the girls can go do whatever they do, while we go run a few hundred miles on the Bay and/or Delta.
I can't help with your lil boxes.......🤣

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Bully, if u fly your wife up here, the girls can go do whatever they do, while we go run a few hundred miles on the Bay and/or Delta.
I can't help with your lil boxes.......🤣

Pics of "whatever they do"... just sayin! Lol

DWC

Reaction score
Let me know if anything changes @JayBreww We have a few trucks heading up tomorrow.. drive safe.

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Left the OC at 3:15 ..... drove right pass you :rolleyes:

just now saw the post ... I easily could and would have helped.. maybe next time;)