WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Open bow flat bottom

BlowMe

Reaction score
Just looking at stuff I cant afford and came across this. Have never seen one or anybody do that to one before

JayBreww

Reaction score
So add another 3000 for motor work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I love it , I don’t know anything about V8’s , might be the cam. ...why would you say that ???

flyingcolors

Reaction score
because a cam is cheaper than a crank,although he says it spins

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
I would say that is not a Sanger as well, looks more like a Rayson Craft. I had this argument with an ex brother in law who bought a 69' "Sanger" swore up and down that it was a Sanger and it even says so on the registration. Had a 69' in the Garage we put the two next to each other and his was just a special build I guess as he finally saw that the only similarity was that it was a boat. I would bet that are 5,000 plus more flat bottom Sanger's registered than were ever built. Open bow flat bottom is a little sketchy, but i am an ass and i know it so to each his own.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
They do things a bit differently in that part of the country...and up in New England aswell. I bought a tunnel jet boat out of Mississippi about 10 years ago that had folding bass boat seats in it

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Open bow flatty...you'd have room for a big cooler that way. Make a lid and make up some hood hinges and a latch.

bagged97taco

Reaction score
I would say that is not a Sanger as well, looks more like a Rayson Craft. I had this argument with an ex brother in law who bought a 69' "Sanger" swore up and down that it was a Sanger and it even says so on the registration. Had a 69' in the Garage we put the two next to each other and his was just a special build I guess as he finally saw that the only similarity was that it was a boat. I would bet that are 5,000 plus more flat bottom Sanger's registered than were ever built. Open bow flat bottom is a little sketchy, but i am an ass and i know it so to each his own.
Everything is a Sanger!

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Spectramight be right on the rayson. Hard to see the bump on the transom.
I'm sure with all the lights etc it fits his needs very well. But try to sell it...