WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Opening Ceremonies are on...

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Look how equal we are carrying the flag together!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Watching!

Reaction score
surfing might be worth watching, Rising tropical cyclone surf for Sunday into early next week and Medium-sized surf likely for Wed-Thur with reinforcing swell late week into the weekend at Shidashita beach. well if it's broadcast online or TV

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Love to watch Olympic’s with the kids.
We watch everything just to see sports or events that they did not know exist.

This year due to POS athletes not respecting the Country that provides overwhelming opportunities for them—it’s a 100% boycott from us.

Suxs but the Olympics can fail just like the NFL —-IMO.

Neighbors a fireman—gonna take some time and do some baking with my Daughters and deliver treats to his Firehouse. That’s time better spent..

2Driver

Reaction score
Why the fuck are we listening to that purple headed bull dyke representing the USA, who of course is 100% against the USA!!!!!
Thats gay!!!!

Cool, the USA is the only country participating that is shameful about the country they represent.

LOL, Feel free to represent another country and let the the others representing the USA stand proud.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
That was one bad azz fireworks display!

1500 drones...

I wanna know how they did that.

Bring on the clay birds...

👍

Joker

Reaction score
We turned it on towards the end but i think it’s stupid to even continue without fans. Cardboard cutouts make no sense. Thank you China

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
We turned it on towards the end but i think it’s stupid to even continue without fans. Cardboard cutouts make no sense. Thank you China

Well they already delayed in one year already. Notice how everything says 2020 Olympics?

Totally sucks for the athletes that have worked all their lives to compete. 😔

500bbc

Reaction score
Well they already delayed in one year already. Notice how everything says 2020 Olympics?

Sure it sucks for the athletes that aren't traitors but the US Olympic Committee and the coaches condone the anti American behavior so FUCK THEM!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

USA men’s volleyball up against France. USA! USA! USA! USA! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇲

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Don’t let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. I’m sure there are a lot of patriots that have worked their entire life getting to that stage. Greatest achievement and honor of their life representing the US.

Last edited:

GRADS

Reaction score
I won't mention any names but a long time member here was one of the peeps that walked out with Team USA. 👍

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How’s your hang over. Back at it this morning. :p

Coffee this morning!
Yesterday was Debbie’s anniversary so myself and family members raise a few toasts throughout the day on FaceTime and Duo.
Although I did start early it was actually pretty moderate.
She liked to sip Makers Mark neat so we do a few shots of that and laugh as we get tipsy.
I was in bed by 10 I think?

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Don’t let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. I’m sure there are a lot of patriots that have worked their entire life getting to that stage. Greatest achievement and honor of their life representing the US.
So you don't think the "good apples" should take the bad apples out back and kick the shit out of them??? Fuck em all for not doing anything against the traitors.

GRADS

Reaction score
Don’t be fooled. The member he is talking about was/ is working the games.

It is a shame what a black cloud some USA members have put on the games to a lot of people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never said he was one of the athletes, just said he walked out with them. 🤦‍♂️

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
So you don't think the "good apples" should take the bad apples out back and kick the shit out of them??? Fuck em all for not doing anything against the traitors.
LOL no, these people are athletes, not fighters. I do think they shouldn't have been allowed to compete.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
We have friends come over and critique everything. Like Joan Rivers at the Red Carpet. Even if it sucks, its still fun.

Some of those outfits! LOL

RodnJen

Reaction score
USA swimming is racking up some metals. Some great performances tonight. 👍

Reactions: DWC

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
It’s unfortunate that things get so political. Yeah, if I see team members take a knee I'm not watching that sport either, like the Communist soccer player. But not all their teammates share their opinions. Most of these kids have worked their whole lives to make it to the Olympics and are proud to represent the USA. And I like the IOC's ban on BLM.. I am honored to be apart of it. To walk out with team USA meant a lot to me. I was hired to work for NBC to shoot the olympics opening ceremonies, then to work with Mike Tirico for NBC Prime in the studios here in Tokyo. Man, I love Japan. It's such a great country and the people are amazing. I have one more week under quarantine then we'll start to have a little fun. Getting here was a huge task with testing and paperwork. We flew on an almost empty 777, best flight ever.

Attachments

• IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_8471.JPG
    IMG_8471.JPG
    430.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_8459.JPG
    IMG_8459.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 95

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It’s unfortunate that things get so political. Yeah, if I see team members take a knee I'm not watching that sport either, like the Communist soccer player. But not all their teammates share their opinions. Most of these kids have worked their whole lives to make it to the Olympics and are proud to represent the USA. And I like the IOC's ban on BLM.. I am honored to be apart of it. To walk out with team USA meant a lot to me. I was hired to work for NBC to shoot the olympics opening ceremonies, then to work with Mike Tirico for NBC Prime in the studios here in Tokyo. Man, I love Japan. It's such a great country and the people are amazing. I have one more week under quarantine then we'll start to have a little fun. Getting here was a huge task with testing and paperwork. We flew on an almost empty 777, best flight ever.

What an awesome experience. Congratulations!!!

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
To me, the penultimate coverage of the Olympics was at the 72 and 76 Olympics (I was only 9 and 13 at the time), with ABC commentary by Howard Cosell and Jim McKay, those guys were legends. The coverage nowadays is pretty awesome with drone shots and HD resolution, but the inane commentary that some of these guys say is so annoying and makes me want to turn off the sound. The talent of the aforementioned guys will never be recreated. I'm glad that I was old enough to remember these guys.

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
To me, the penultimate coverage of the Olympics was at the 72 and 76 Olympics (I was only 9 and 13 at the time), with ABC commentary by Howard Cosell and Jim McKay, those guys were legends. The coverage nowadays is pretty awesome with drone shots and HD resolution, but the inane commentary that some of these guys say is so annoying and makes me want to turn off the sound. The talent of the aforementioned guys will never be recreated. I'm glad that I was able to remember these guys.

ee2b15b6-6dcf-410f-87ff-5cb1301c3664.jpg

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
To me, the penultimate coverage of the Olympics was at the 72 and 76 Olympics (I was only 9 and 13 at the time), with ABC commentary by Howard Cosell and Jim McKay, those guys were legends. The coverage nowadays is pretty awesome with drone shots and HD resolution, but the inane commentary that some of these guys say is so annoying and makes me want to turn off the sound. The talent of the aforementioned guys will never be recreated. I'm glad that I was able to remember these guys.
To me NOTHING will ever match the Olympics of the winter of Franz Klammer!! Don't remember the year but it was along time ago.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I'm kind of out of the loop with the woke athletes. Besides the womens soccer team who's been protesting since the games started? I only get CNN in my hotel room and all they talk about is Covid and Vaccines. I haven't heard much

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I'm kind of out of the loop with the woke athletes. Besides the womens soccer team who's been protesting since the games started? I only get CNN in my hotel room and all they talk about is Covid and Vaccines. I haven't heard much

I’ll bite my lip and say. Just enjoy it. You can’t change anything. You have a chance of life time Despite what is going on. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji1634]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

You have to get the NBC sports app. It's pretty awesome compared to prioir years coverage...

You can pick a sport, then watch Everything about that sport. Live, eliminations, replays and just highlights.

You don't have to miss anything now. 👍

Lots of streams online too.

2Driver

Reaction score
I think the number of sports has gotten a bit out of hand. They should trim it back to more traditional athlete competition.

Like the Bro sports are just fine staying in the X-games