WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Opinions on leaving truck and trailer at the ramp all weekend?

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
Planning a trip to Havasu where we will launch there and head to Laughlin for the weekend on a Friday and return on Sunday. It will be a group of about 20+ on boats and jet skis.
What are your thoughts of leaving the truck and trailer at the ramp for the weekend?
Would you do it?
Where would be the best choice?

hallett21

Reaction score
What ramp?

Sorry saw you were asking. I'd say marina and park close to the ramp. You could also call Nautical I believe they will let a non guest launch for like 50-75 bucks. But at least you're at a hotel.

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score
I do it all the time at Cattail. Haven't had a problem yet. Use a locking hitch pin and lock your coupler.

fishing fool

Reaction score
I see trucks with trailers at Windsor all the time. I am sure you are not the first to leave it in the parking lot all weekend

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I have friends that do it at Windsor, it is $5 a night. Never a problem.

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
So it's a pretty safe and normal occurrence, that's pretty much what I wanted to hear.

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
You would be surprised how much action there is at the ramp after dark... Fishing boats come out all hours of the night into the early am. Your boat trailer won't be sitting there all by itself. What is more suspicious than a high quality vehicle and boat trailer going down the road at 3 am in the morning?