WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Oppinions on best gas golf cart?

Booshy

Reaction score
Looking to buy a lifter gas golf cart for around the house and to take on camping trips. Would like it to be able to do a little lite offroading around camp? All I have is electric carts. Whos get the best model gas that I can also lift? Looking for a good reliable motor / brand.

Thoughts?

phatcat27

Reaction score
Go with Yamaha golf carts the Drive models which are from 2007-2016 drive 2 is from 2017-+ If you have efi/fuel injection you need to go with 2015 or newer only EFI golf cart on the market which is crazy this day and age.... I sale custom golf carts out of Colorado and have had GREAT luck with yamaha used and new both all around great bang for your buck and they hold there used market value....

NicPaus

Reaction score
I had a lifted Yamaha gas now have a Ezgo. Market is hot used almost better buying new. My River neighbor just bought a new Ezgo they are on sale for 2018 model.

phatcat27

Reaction score
I had a lifted Yamaha gas now have a Ezgo. Market is hot used almost better buying new. My River neighbor just bought a new Ezgo they are on sale for 2018 model.

Yah Ez-Go has some sales going on because the large amount of "gas golf cart" business they lost the last three years to yamaha and other competitors mostly yamaha because of the non EFI thing I can't believe ez-go or club cart doesn't have a efi motor yet were are dam close to 2020 not 1990 blows my mind just my .02