WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Optimax video

ACS

Reaction score
Testing new props today. [video=vimeo;157007435]https://vimeo.com/157007435[/video][video=vimeo;157007478]https://vimeo.com/157007478[/video]
Enjoy

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So that's on a new 30 predator? Where was it filmed? Looking at the jack plates I can't tell if they are hydraulic or manual.. ??

Please post more details about the whole program! I'd love to hear about it!

ACS

Reaction score
So that's on a new 30 predator? Where was it filmed? Looking at the jack plates I can't tell if they are hydraulic or manual.. ??

Please post more details about the whole program! I'd love to hear about it!

Dave,

That is my new to me predator(08). Since I bought the boat in November I have been trying to increase the performance. The video was taken yesterday morning leaving Thompsons bay. I have been working with Dewald propellers the last two months trying to find the optimum prop. With the video I was trying to see if I was surfacing the props

I uploaded the video with my phone using tapatalk. I am not able to see it on my iPad so I was not sure it worked. Can you tell me what I did wrong.

Thanks Nicholas

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave,

That is my new to me predator(08). Since I bought the boat in November I have been trying to increase the performance. The video was taken yesterday morning leaving Thompsons bay. I have been working with Dewald propellers the last two months trying to find the optimum prop. With the video I was trying to see if I was surfacing the props

I uploaded the video with my phone using tapatalk. I am not able to see it on my iPad so I was not sure it worked. Can you tell me what I did wrong.

Thanks Nicholas

I can see the videos fine? Is the tapatalk updated on your iPad? Can you see them in safari?

ACS

Reaction score
I don't have tapatalk on my iPad I only use safari. Neither video shows up for me