WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Orange Man Bad!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You needed an undercover video to come to this conclusion?

At least you can admit it now...........................

Russia, Russia, Russia!!!!

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

BTW, when did yore dumb ass realize you were being played? 😆

squeezer

Reaction score
At least you can admit it now...........................

Russia, Russia, Russia!!!!

View attachment 991914

BTW, when did yore dumb ass realize you were being played? 😆

Being played... ??? How do you figure that.

I consider CNN to be "News" in pretty much the same manner as Fox is considered "News"

Fox got Trump elected, CNN got him un-elected... Not only do I realize this fact I would have donated to CNN to help in their efforts.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I consider CNN to be "News" in pretty much the same manner as Fox is considered "News"

Fox got Trump elected, CNN got him un-elected... Not only do I realize this fact I would have donated to CNN to help in their efforts.

Says the clown who cried about Russian disinformation for years!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score

Liberals, you guy’s are entertaining.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Seriously. If you want to be taken as an honest person, just admit that our own government has stolen the presidency, and has put all elections for the last 50 years into an almost undoubtable coloring of illegitimacy.

Then we can at least know we are all on the same planet.

Otherwise, you are alien scum.

squeezer

Reaction score
Seriously. If you want to be taken as an honest person, just admit that our own government has stolen the presidency, and has put all elections for the last 50 years into an almost undoubtable coloring of illegitimacy.

Then we can at least know we are all on the same planet.

Otherwise, you are alien scum.

Im buying stock in Alcoa...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Surely this can’t be news to anyone?
Now is it more clear why I have zero interest in debate or normal process to correct our path?
Squeezer is 100% right. We screamed about it the whole time and some STILL think that the lefties are being “duped”
Well as he just said, they aren’t in the dark, they are in full support of the killing of our Nation.
plain and simple.
Most of what Yuma said is true.
Maybe not the really far out stuff, but the overall agenda can not be spelled out any more clearly.

E411A738-7EBC-4EEF-A96C-735AA701236E.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Surely this can’t be news to anyone?
Now is it more clear why I have zero interest in debate or normal process to correct our path?
Squeezer is 100% right. We screamed about it the whole time and some STILL think that the lefties are being “duped”
Well as he just said, they aren’t in the dark, they are in full support of the killing of our Nation.
plain and simple.
Most of what Yuma said is true.
Maybe not the really far out stuff, but the overall agenda can not be spelled out any more clearly.

View attachment 992025
"They pull a knife..."

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I’m sure he was suspended for no reason whatsoever, probably never received a warning either. 😉

Warning for what.................exposing the frauds or the truth?

sheep stare .gif

Good job Rye, right on cue!!!! 😆

500bbc

Reaction score

You really are an imbecile, FOX had nothing to do with President Trump's wins in both 2016 and 2020.
You libturds on the other only "think" what CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, Hollywood, actors, actresses, athletes and other traitorous scum TELL you what to think. HONK! HONK!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
If it wasn't for Trump CCN would probably be out of business.
If it wasn’t for CNN Fauci would have been a non event, as is Covid given the pumping CNN did with that for ratings.

CNN wanted Trump out but NEEDED Covid in order to keep ratings. To your correct point, CNN needed Trump in order to survive. With that job done, they now need Covid to hang around and Fauci is the pumper they are feeding.

The media and the govt does not like us.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
You really are an imbecile, FOX had nothing to do with President Trump's wins in both 2016 and 2020.
You libturds on the other only "think" what CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, Hollywood, actors, actresses, athletes and other traitorous scum TELL you what to think. HONK! HONK!
In the run up to the '16 election Trump was on MSNBC probably more than any other network right up until he started gaining traction and he seemed to have the inside track to the nomination then they (Joe and Mika) quit having him on.