WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Oregon people

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
I will be in the Happy Valley area (just outside of the shit hole Portland) starting tomorrow for 7 days. I have a hotel room in Clackamas area. Anything somewhat close by I should check out after work or next weekend? Also any recommendations for food is greatly appreciated.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I will be in the Happy Valley area (just outside of the shit hole Portland) starting tomorrow for 7 days. I have a hotel room in Clackamas area. Anything somewhat close by I should check out after work or next weekend? Also any recommendations for food is greatly appreciated.

Honestly not really unless you want to drive 45min+. I would say World of Speed but, they shuttered their doors in the last lockdown! And as for food, Kunt Brown is closing everything down for dine in on Wednesday 🤬

boat527

Reaction score
I'd show you around but Kate's closed everything ( again)

Quite the Covid bitch she is.. in my Yoda voice.

Raining like hell.in pdx. I'd go to the gorge and enjoy the view!

On a side note:

Happy Valley used to be a cute little Hamlet south of town... 1200 residents.. big bowl about a mile across.. our first home when my parents " got us out of L.A. " Back in the early 70's

Progress changed the city council and mayor to a more progressive attitude, if you get my drift.. 20 years later, it's an overcrowded, overbuilt " city" that has annex'd (?) other small communities around it and now, well you get the idea.

We moved north the Vancouver WA years ago...sadly it's starting here too..

Last edited:

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Multnomah Falls. Little bit of a hike, but it’s all paved walkway. Really cool. Overlooks the Columbia River. Only part of my trip to the dump called Portland that was worth seeing, other than my boys gym meet. Or, you could do what they did and try to count how many tent cities they could see along the freeways. Super fun.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Order room service and for take a shit in the street it's bout the only thing legal around here

craiger88

Reaction score
The only place I ever really stop at when I am in Happy Valley is the Happy Valley Station - several food trucks around a beer garden.

I imagine Gov. Brown’s new order will shut it back down on Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Multnomah Falls. Little bit of a hike, but it’s all paved walkway. Really cool. Overlooks the Columbia River. Only part of my trip to the dump called Portland that was worth seeing, other than my boys gym meet. Or, you could do what they did and try to count how many tent cities they could see along the freeways. Super fun.

Multnomah Falls was shut down, not sure if it's been opened back up yet🤷‍♂️

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
We went whitewater rafting across the river in White Salmon. Not sure they would be operating now, but it was fun with a serious 10 ft drop at the very end.

Sherpa

Reaction score
Danner factory boot store...

you can buy boot “blems” that it’s pretty much impossible to find any defect.
Great prices!

—Shetpa

River Runnin

Reaction score
Take a run to Newport! Good eats at the Chowder Bowl and a couple other places!

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Multnomah Falls was shut down, not sure if it's been opened back up yet🤷‍♂️
WTF! People aren’t allowed to walk around outside there now?
Meh, my surprise level is at about a 1 now that I think about it.

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I’ll see how the week goes and take it from there.