WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OSU, Michigan today..the only game that matters.

HCP3

Reaction score
Great day for college ball. Still got OU and OSU.

Blue Oval

Reaction score
I took Ohio by 16 points. I didn’t think U of M had it in them. Good game. Long family ties to Michigan football. It was nice to see them win.

nowski

Reaction score
How bout those Trojans... Coach O just quit but I doubt he'd be willing to coach at the train to nowhere...

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
How bout those Trojans... Coach O just quit but I doubt he'd be willing to coach at the train to nowhere...
Coach O didn’t “just quit”. 5 weeks ago LSU and Coach O agreed that it he should leave the school with a buy out. Shows how quick college football can put you on top and then on the bottom in a couple of years. Hopefully SC can turn it around with a new coach and new QB.

Last edited:

port austin pirate

Reaction score
years ago I think around late 70s or early 80s, a Mich grad worked in the state dept or as a printer dont remmeber for sure, But it ended up that somewhere on the Ohio road map there was a town called GO BLUE

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Auburn focking blew it...

No....Bama Saved it. ......but it was one of the most intense Bama games ever. ;)

1638124365429.jpeg

:D

Last edited:

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Cincinnati has no biz in the Top 4 for the playoffs.....Bama should lose the 4 spot imo. I'd rather see Georgia, Mich, OSU, and ND up top.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Cincinnati has no biz in the Top 4 for the playoffs.....Bama should lose the 4 spot imo. I'd rather see Georgia, Mich, OSU, and ND up top.
Well, ole Lincoln Riley was scared shitless of the SEC. Congrats on landing him. He should do well in the pac 12

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Who did they play that was a true test?
ND, but nobody else. Basically only scheme against one offense/defense all year and then coast on the rest of the scrubs. I hope Houston beats them so we get a better team in the playoff

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Thanks. Just looked it up on my SC website. ✌️
OU has a killer 2023 recruiting class including 3 top prospects killing it at Los Al. That would be HUGE if we could pick up that class.

Hammer

Reaction score
Missed the OSU/Michigan game . I hate OSU with a passion. Almost as much as the Dallas Cowboys. Wish Auburn would have beat Bama.

Not sure about the Riley Hire… I don’t love his read option offense. I hope he is successful though.

I’d like to see a hard nose run the ball down your throat type of offense. Similar to Bama, with some deep passing when they need. Can I say bring Kiffin back?

Last edited:

HBCraig

Reaction score
OU has a killer 2023 recruiting class including 3 top prospects killing it at Los Al. That would be HUGE if we could pick up that class.
If your boy has an offer with OU would you want him to go to usc? I know what my choice would be.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Cinc earned it Hoots
How did they earn it? Lol...look at that weak ass strength of schedule. They didn't even blow out those 2 and 3 win teams that they faced. Some were close games. There are plenty of 2 loss teams that would be a better fit for the playoffs imo. Let Cinci go....they're gonna get pummeled..😂😂

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
I’m ready to see ND in the B10. A playoff snub this year will help push them into the conference.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
How did they earn it? Lol...look at that weak ass strength of schedule. They didn't even blow out those 2 and 3 win teams that they faced. Some were close games. There are plenty of 2 loss teams that would be a better fit for the playoffs imo. Let Cinci go....they're gonna get pummeled..😂😂
Trust me…I would love for ND to be in there but C beat them.

I dont follow it that much anymore like I used to though.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
If your boy has an offer with OU would you want him to go to usc? I know what my choice would be.
Hell yes. USC and So Cal over OU all day every day. That class and a good coach could definitely make them relevant again.

f12517

Reaction score
Notre Dame needs to join a conference and win that conference if they want to be considered for the CFP.

Cincinnati beat ND. If Cincinnati doesn’t go, no way should ND go over Alabama, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio st, Oklahoma st or Baylor if they beat Oklahoma st. If somehow Georgia loses they should still go to the CFP. Conference champs should go over a team sitting at home this weekend.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Kirby Smart will be begging the CFP committee to let Cincy in as the 4 seed. Just to secure a 40 point beat down

HBCraig

Reaction score
Hell yes. USC and So Cal over OU all day every day. That class and a good coach could definitely make them relevant again.
Riley is a great QB coach, not a great coach. I am in a different boat. If I want my kid to go to an elite program I tell him OU. If I want him to have a chance to play for 4 years, it's SC. They won't be as good.

Hammer

Reaction score
Riley is a great QB coach, not a great coach. I am in a different boat. If I want my kid to go to an elite program I tell him OU. If I want him to have a chance to play for 4 years, it's SC. They won't be as good.
What position does your kid play? I’d vote for an SEC school over pac-12. But can he beat out SEC caliber athletes?

Hammer

Reaction score
Kirby Smart will be begging the CFP committee to let Cincy in as the 4 seed. Just to secure a 40 point beat down
CINCY deserves a shot….

I personally don’t think Georgia is elite.. Bama is their 1st test all season. Clemson was mediocre at best. QB shit the bed out of the gate.

HBCraig

Reaction score
What position does your kid play? I’d vote for an SEC school over pac-12. But can he beat out SEC caliber athletes?
He's a 2 way. Outfield and pitcher. And yes, he has offers from west coast schools now as a junior and is talking to 2 SEC schools. You can probably guess one of them. ;)

HBCraig

Reaction score
CINCY deserves a shot….

I personally don’t think Georgia is elite.. Bama is their 1st test all season. Clemson was mediocre at best. QB shit the bed out of the gate.
No chance. Just my opinion. Go play in the SEC and we will see how you do. You will lose at least 3 if not 4

HBCraig

Reaction score
Los Al QB just decommited from OU, a linebacker, receiver and RB too.
Good for them. They will play for 4 years. At OU, they wouldn't. Not knocking them, just a fact

BTW, outside of Hoots, where have all the SC fans been since 2006? Haven't heard a peep from you guys. It's hard to take you seriously as graduates or fans. @HOOTER SLED-