WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
...and taxes keep rising.
Hope the CHP guy had his seat belt on.
Really hope there's a job opening for Caltrans, that guy needs to go.

Riley1

Reaction score
Yeah, watched a Vegas Metro cop do almost the same thing on Wednesday on spring mountain with a city bus. “Some” of these “LEO”’s can be the most dangerous drivers. I’m thinking tunnel vision. Oh, and the fact that they take almost anybody nowadays.

Watching “full sleeve” troopers give lectures on live PD is humoring.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
...and taxes keep rising.
Hope the CHP guy had his seat belt on.
Really hope there's a job opening for Caltrans, that guy needs to go.
How is this the Caltrans guys fault? because he made a u turn on closed highway without presumably looking? Who would've guessed 2 Riverside City knuckleheads would be driving on highway at 100+ mph without lights and sirens to an emergency? That's totally Riverside cops fault. I hope he's OK, but They saw him well in advance and should've used more caution and warning signals when approaching to pass.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
How is this the Caltrans guys fault? because he made a u turn on closed highway without presumably looking? Who would've guessed 2 Riverside City knuckleheads would be driving on highway at 100+ mph without lights and sirens to an emergency? That's totally Riverside cops fault. I hope he's OK, but They saw him well in advance and should've used more caution and warning signals when approaching to pass.
I guess it would be more of a dual fault scenario. I just tend to look before I make a right or a left;) Could also be habit for me from CDL stuff, always had to look, or some jackass would try to sneak in on your right. Never mattered if your signal was on, they'd use it as a right hand turn lane:mad:

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
I guess it would be more of a dual fault scenario. I just tend to look before I make a right or a left;) Could also be habit for me from CDL stuff, always had to look, or some jackass would try to sneak in on your right. Never mattered if your signal was on, they'd use it as a right hand turn lane:mad:
I'm with you on that. I do the same.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
If it's good for the goose why not the gander?

State law requires drivers approaching an official emergency vehicle making use of appropriate visual signals, including tow trucks, to merge into the lane farthest from the vehicle when traveling in the same direction, if safe to do so, or to slow to a speed that is 20 miles per hour less than the posted ...