WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nameisbond

Reaction score
My 12 year old nephew was playing in the woods with friends. He needed to pee, so he peed in the forest. A bee stung him on the penis. He's ok, but had an allergic reaction and is in the hospital. Feel bad for him, that must have hurt!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
My 12 year old nephew was playing in the woods with friends. He needed to pee, so he peed in the forest. A bee stung him on the penis. He's ok, but had an allergic reaction and is in the hospital. Feel bad for him, that must have hurt!

Sorry, but :D

I learned my Lesson early when a neighbor convinced me that it is "FUN" to Pee on an Electric Fence.😭

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
On the way to the river maybe 5 years back, pulled off at Hayfield to wizz. As I'm getting ready to open the flood gates, I heard a rattle :oops:
Damn near a "Something About Mary" moment!

Turns out, didn't have to pee nearly as badly as I thought😂

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hope he feels better soon!

Mr.DB got stung by a bee one day while standing on a sandbar at the river... right on the tip [emoji44]

A few years prior, we were cruising down river and a bug hit me in the chest. It happens occasionally, no big deal. I swept the bug away and thought nothing of it. 10 seconds later I figured out that what I thought was a june bug or some other innocent bug was actually a wasp. That fugger stung me RIGHT IN THE HONEY POT. TWICE. [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44] Had a puffy beaver for awhile after that. [emoji38]

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

JB in so cal

Reaction score

Mr.DB got stung by a bee one day while standing on a sandbar at the river... right on the tip [emoji44]

A few years prior, we were cruising down river and a bug hit me in the chest. It happens occasionally, no big deal. I swept the bug away and thought nothing of it. 10 seconds later I figured out that what I thought was a june bug or some other innocent bug was actually a wasp. That fugger stung me RIGHT IN THE HONEY POT. TWICE. [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44] Had a puffy beaver for awhile after that. [emoji38]

Find the right website and Bam! Thousandeer! $$$

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Hurts thinking about it. I was expecting to read that he pissed on an electric fence.

riverroyal

Reaction score
If that happened to me I’d take some pictures and save them. You know if I need to go Anthony wiener or Matt lauer or something.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
About 4 years ago...I picked up my beverage of the deck of the boat to take a sip and something didn't feel right so I spit it out...except the bee (that didn't feel right) decided to spear my fucking lip.

Tonight I got outta the truck and felt something like a piece of my fur caught in the the fabric of my shirt or something...but way more intense and annoying....I walked to the back patio and sat down and when I got up there was a dead bee right behind me...no stinger.

I know we need them, but fuck bees.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Well not a pecker or a woohaa moment neither of which I want to experience. But was skiing in Blythe made a cut and got nailed in the eye by a bee. His ass and stinger broke off under my eyelid. Ate shit hard needless to say. And being semi allergic to them within about a minute I couldn’t see. All is I good though. Memories are awesome aren’t they. And now this kid has one he will never forget. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 8.21.56 PM.png

4Waters

Reaction score
I've posted it before but you can't post it enough as it could save the day on the water if your kid or the kid in the boat next to you gets stung. This works great at taking the pain away and fast.

hallett21

Reaction score

4Waters

Reaction score
Those menthol swabs really work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They do, I got stung for the first time last year at Castaic while I was getting the truck on the back of my arm. When I got down to the ramp I walked over the the lifeguard to get the stinger out since I couldn't see it and before I knew it he had pulled one of those out and handed it to me so I used it and was really surprised how well and how fast it worked, they were ordered before we got to the freeway and have given them out a couple of times for kids that were stung.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Had one in my teens lodge between my goggles and helmet while out riding my dirtbike. Whacked me in the temple.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Had one in my teens lodge between my goggles and helmet while out riding my dirtbike. Whacked me in the temple.
Yep, had that happen to me when I was around 14, ended up blasting through the polypropylene fence pops just put up around the property trying to get the little sucker out of my helmet

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

WYRD

Reaction score

if-i-pull-the-arrow-will-you-suck-out-the-poison.jpg

Tit for tat 🤣

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Dodged a bullet one time. Got stung by a meat bee on the index finger taking a leak, finger hurt for a week. :eek:

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Just this fall I had one bouncing around inside me helmet with me at 80mph running down river road. Hit my chest and came up under my chin pissed. Extra points because I am allergic.....

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

nameisbond

Reaction score
I've only been stung in normal places, hand and arms. My brother took him to emergency and the check in triage folks said it happens all the time.