WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Our society has officially gone to crap

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
All those libs up there get what they deserve. They vote those morons in who let that happen.

4Waters

Reaction score
I got shit at Costco because I wouldn't wear a mask, the staff was very confrontational towards me and rude, I asked what would you do if I wore a mask walked in grabbed something and walked out. Their answer was "We would do nothing". I said so you will give a paying customer shit about a mask but don't care about someone taking money from you, their answer, "correct". SMH

DWC

Reaction score
I got shit at Costco because I wouldn't wear a mask, the staff was very confrontational towards me and rude, I asked what would you do if I wore a mask walked in grabbed something and walked out. Their answer was "We would do nothing". I said so you will give a paying customer shit about a mask but don't care about someone taking money from you, their answer, "correct". SMH
Gonna be tough to change this. Flight attendants seem to love their new powers. They don’t have to serve shit and get to yell at everyone to pull up their mask. Same with select restaurants and retailers. Company direction/guidance is often overridden by local management pushing their agenda and fears.

Water Romper

Reaction score
In the video, there is what appeared to be a guard watching and made a frugal attempt to grab the bag when the thief rode his bike IN THE STORE and out the door and that was it?? If that was a guard hired by the store, what the hell is he their for? The thief was probubly his buddy so he had to pretend to do his job...worthless

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
This is complete horse shit.
I saw somewhere there's a liquor store in LA where scumbags are coming in and just taking what they want . . . the owner said police can't do anything as their wings are clipped.
He was completely taken back and couldn't believe it.

D19

Reaction score

A Costco pharmacy employee approached me while shopping and asked if I was interested in getting a c19 vaccine. I asked her if she was interested in getting a sex change and then said don't ask me personal questions about my body.

fmo24

Reaction score
Read a while back CVS closed a bunch of stores in SF due to shoplifting

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
This is complete horse shit.
I saw somewhere there's a liquor store in LA where scumbags are coming in and just taking what they want . . . the owner said police can't do anything as their wings are clipped.
He was completely taken back and couldn't believe it.
Time for more stores to stop paying taxes.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
In the video, there is what appeared to be a guard watching and made a frugal attempt to grab the bag when the thief rode his bike IN THE STORE and out the door and that was it?? If that was a guard hired by the store, what the hell is he their for? The thief was probubly his buddy so he had to pretend to do his job...worthless
The guard was hired by the store to make the paying customers feel safe, not to stop anyone from shoplifting.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Today I saw a water heater, mattress, and couch dumped off the side of a main road lol........ not even trying to hide it anymore. Welcome to the third world.... California dreaming!

gqchris

Reaction score
If the police cant do a thing, how can a 10$ an hour security guard be expected to get physical with these scumbags?

jesco

Reaction score
Yep... we went to San Fran about 2 years ago and my kids and their friends walked across the street after dinner to the CVS to grab some candy/crap. My buddy went with them, the cashier was amazed they were actually paying. She said most people grab what they want and just walk out. She said they were closing in a week due to the theft issues, store was giving away more stuff than was purchased. Aunt Nancy is doing such a great job with that city....

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
From what I hear on NY radio, where crime is off the hook, is cops saying rescind no cash bail and reinstitute stop and frisk. But that won’t happen.

mobldj

Reaction score
dont you dare racially profile that pos

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Gonna be tough to change this. Flight attendants seem to love their new powers. They don’t have to serve shit and get to yell at everyone to pull up their mask. Same with select restaurants and retailers. Company direction/guidance is often overridden by local management pushing their agenda and fears.

What is going to happen is that any "flight attendant" will be viciously abused to the point of mental collapse.

Bully us in your little kingdom? Wait till you come out.

Reactions: DWC

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
A Costco pharmacy employee approached me while shopping and asked if I was interested in getting a c19 vaccine. I asked her if she was interested in getting a sex change and then said don't ask me personal questions about my body.

An Employee, Daughter, Coworker reporting to Work and doing what she was instructed to do, rather than Taking the "EASY" $300-$600 per week Covid Unemployment. I have to think that at times like this, she asks herself WHY? I can't Imagine how she felt to be Humiliated in public as this for just doing her job?, and how some Father, Brother,Son or Husband would react to this (fill in the blank)

There is another thread about all the Cockroaches invading and leaving Trash, Stealing and the decline of Society' respect and treatment of others .🤔

Hydroman55

Reaction score
This is correct as the left says “low income areas are food deserts” well now medicine deserts. Why because shoplifting made it nonprofitable.
I watched Pomona transition from a nice place to a absolute shit hole (you can guess why). Many grocery stores folded due to shoplifting thus a “food desert” go figure.
The area got so bad even In and Out (on Town or Indian Hill just North of Arrow as I recall) couldn’t deal with it. Only location ever driven out of business and relocated as far as I know.

Last edited:

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
I saw this story and video on TV and they had the DA on and he actually defended it. I think the day of reckoning is coming sooner than later!

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Was in SF just about a year ago. That Target looks familiar too. If it’s the same store it was full of crap already. Literally. Near the registers they store all the carts and baskets—some homeless guy came in and walked behind the carts and dropped his drawers and took a shit. Employees, security guards all did nothing.

Now Flight Attendants—please do not group all in one basket. Yes, the Grads of the air are bitch ass mask nazi’s but there are many who are not. They are required to tell you to put mask on. Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR). If they don’t maintain their and those expectations your going to have a shot show at 30k’ with a group of travels flying from Detroit to Atlanta. Many if not most pilots hate the mask rule and many FA’s do. Enforcement has to be made paramount on the ground as they are trying to prevent issues in the air. I know many FA’s who will not say anything unless you are in clear disregard-not ironically 90% of them voted Red. The mask gestapo voted rainbow or non-binary.