WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Our town is burning down!

squeezer

Reaction score
Well, this is gonna get worse for a few Antifa fucks.

They are now trying to block the HWY that leads to the fire that is threatening my house so that water trucks and fire trucks cannot pass. They are also looting houses that are abandoned. This just got some traction with a few of the farm boys around here, and one of them called me. Pretty sure I know of a perch that I can get to that has a clear view of the HWY where they are, and is reachable with the BMG.

Let the games begin.

I am tolerant up to a point... If this turns out to be true let me know where to pitch in for ammo!

hallett21

Reaction score

They are now trying to block the HWY that leads to the fire that is threatening my house so that water trucks and fire trucks cannot pass. They are also looting houses that are abandoned. This just got some traction with a few of the farm boys around here, and one of them called me. Pretty sure I know of a perch that I can get to that has a clear view of the HWY where they are, and is reachable with the BMG.

Let the games begin.

Ya fuck that. I’d be at United renting a water truck and throwing the ARs on the dash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Driver

Reaction score
I would not be surprised if this part of a “push the climate change” agenda before the election.

You guys be safe and try to keep your heads. Lots of crazy info flys around in crisis times

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I am tolerant up to a point... If this turns out to be true let me know where to pitch in for ammo!

Let me tell you this!! My life with these fucks is over it! I have had to stand armed to protect my wife's shop in downtown salem, I have been threatened to be pulled out of my truck and killed, and now this shit!! If this is in fact the truth, I havent seen any yet and I'm to the hyw22 road closure. The cop at the closure would not admit nor deny the protestors blocking the firecrews(as he cant) but I will tell you he wouldnt let me go any farther!! I'm done with this shit, you want war LETS DO IT! And FUCK ANYBODY THAT SUPPORTS THIS SHIT AND GEYS IN THE WAY!

a very good friend of mine(sells the houses we build) lost his mom, his sister, his nephew and their dog yesterday!! IF THESE ANTIFA BLM FUCKS ARE BEHIND IT, IM READY TO START ENDING IT!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

IF IT ONLY SAVES ONE LIFE.. YEA FUCK YOU IM DONE!!

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
So my son has a couple food trailers that he does. One is a Hot Dog trailer that he has done very well with in his area. He started getting people sending him money for the help him and my grandson were doing, so he pulled the Hot Dog trailer out and set it up and fed firefighters last night.
hrd1.jpg
hrd2.jpg
hrd3.jpg

*EDIT* He just text me and said he is set up again at the FD in Lyons. I am not sure where exactly that is.

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Truck is full of mop tools and chainsaws. But they wouldnt let me through!

More fire crews heading out!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
So my son has a couple food trailers that he does. One is a Hot Dog trailer that he has done very well with in his area. He started getting people sending him money for the help him and my grandson were doing, so he pulled the Hot Dog trailer out and set it up and fed firefighters last night.
View attachment 921166 View attachment 921167 View attachment 921168
*EDIT* He just text me and said he is set up again at the FD in Lyons. I am not sure where exactly that is.

My hats off to your kid!! I dont even know what to say at this point!

When this shit is over I'm down to take him for a trip on the river and beers and BBQ on us!!

squeezer

Reaction score
Oregon City went full level 2 "Prepare to leave..."

Air Quality is "Dangerous" at our place right now.

Go bags and the important docs box are in the truck.

All we need to be gone is to grab the laptops and NAS server and scoot.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Oregon City went full level 2 "Prepare to leave..."

Air Quality is "Dangerous" at our place right now.

Go bags and the important docs box are in the truck.

All we need to be gone is to grab the laptops and NAS server and scoot.
20200910_161247.jpg

Screenshot_20200910-150721_Wireless Emergency Alerts.jpg

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score

Let the games begin.
Unload on those MFk'rs.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Is that your area?

Depends on what you mean by "area". The video I posted of me at the highway closure is about 15mi from the latest mandatory evacuation! Where I got turned around is stage 2.

My house is not in danger at this time. But I live on the west side of the river!!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
What a horrible sight with all those homes that have burnt down. The news need to get out the cucks blocking the freeways. They need to be stopped. This has gone too long and they have pushed too much. You all stay safe!!!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Let the games begin.
Most things are reachable by BMG...from cover...with diversion.

Be careful, decide carefully.

squeezer

Reaction score
Squeeze woke yet?

Nope...

Still much more concerned about the extremist on the far right than on the far left.

There is no doubt that some of these fires are the result of arson. There is equally no doubt that there are going to be scumbags out looting. The perpetrators of the above should be treated accordingly.

What I am not willing to forget is the conditions for these fires are not random. They have been predicted for 30 or more years now and should not come as a surprise to anybody.

Making this very real fight about BLM/Antifa is not going to bring us any closer to a solution. It also ignores the fact that the agenda of the ultra Right is better served by the mayhem than the ultra left.

4Waters

Reaction score
Nope...

Still much more concerned about the extremist on the far right than on the far left.

There is no doubt that some of these fires are the result of arson. There is equally no doubt that there are going to be scumbags out looting. The perpetrators of the above should be treated accordingly.

What I am not willing to forget is the conditions for these fires are not random. They have been predicted for 30 or more years now and should not come as a surprise to anybody.

Making this very real fight about BLM/Antifa is not going to bring us any closer to a solution. It also ignores the fact that the agenda of the ultra Right is better served by the mayhem than the ultra left.
You were ok with people getting there businesses burned and thought this won't become my problem and now it is. Just for your information fire creates it's own weather, a 100°day is a 100° day add fire and it's a different beast but since you think this is because of greenhouse gas and hydrocarbons you should get rid of your boat, old ass Bronco and all of you gasoline burning hydrocarbon creating vehicles and walk everywhere. Don't get electric cars as in 30 years we are going to have to deal with all those batteries.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Nope...

Soo.. you relize that the conditions of these fires are brought in by the left correct? I did slash burning, pile burning, forrest management for a few years after high school for Menasha timber corporation and werhauser both, to prevent fires in oregon! And exactly what we are seeing now! Would you like me to explain and elaborate as of why? You fukn city dwellers should step out into reality everyonce in awhile!!

YOU SOUND LIKE THE FUKN IDIOTS, DONT CUT ANY MORE TREES, BUT I STILL WANT TOILET PAPER AND SOMETHING TO WRITE ON, TOOTHPICKS, LUMBER TO BUILD HOUSES, ECT!!! GO WIPE YOUR ASS WITH A LEAF OF A TREE THEN!!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Soo.. you relize that the conditions of these fires are brought in by the left correct? I did slash burning, pile burning, forrest management for a few years after high school for Menasha timber corporation and werhauser both, to prevent fires in oregon! And exactly what we are seeing now! Would you like me to explain and elaborate as of why? You fukn city dwellers should step out into reality everyonce in awhile!!

YOU SOUND LIKE THE FUKN IDIOTS, DONT CUT ANY MORE TREES, BUT I STILL WANT TOILET PAPER AND SOMETHING TO WRITE ON, TOOTHPICKS, LUMBER TO BUILD HOUSES, ECT!!! GO WIPE YOUR ASS WITH A LEAF OF A TREE THEN!!

Save the spotted owl.. yea fuk you!! I have lost relatives of a friend because of your fukn "ideology"

squeezer

Reaction score
You were ok with people getting there businesses burned and thought this won't become my problem and now it is. Just for your information fire creates it's own weather, a 100°day is a 100° day add fire and it's a different beast but since you think this is because of greenhouse gas and hydrocarbons you should get rid of your boat, old ass Bronco and all of you gasoline burning hydrocarbon creating vehicles and walk everywhere. Don't get electric cars as in 30 years we are going to have to deal with all those batteries.

Simple minds needs extremes to make decisions that others can make on a more nuanced basis.

squeezer

Reaction score
Save the spotted owl.. yea fuk you!! I have lost relatives of a friend because of your fukn "ideology"

No you havent, you have lost friends because of unprecedented fire conditions. This is not a fuel load event, this is an extreme weather event. Much of the acreage burned has been logged and managed in a manner that the spotted owl lovers would disapprove of... Didnt make a bit of difference.

4Waters

Reaction score
No you havent, you have lost friends because of unprecedented fire conditions. This is not a fuel load event, this is an extreme weather event. Much of the acreage burned has been logged and managed in a manner that the spotted owl lovers would disapprove of... Didnt make a bit of difference.
It is a fuel load issue you moron

squeezer

Reaction score

Much of the area that burned and is burning in the state has been harvested recently (Areas around Detroit Lake as an example)

If there is a fuel load problem on that land it’s because the Timber company left it that way.

evantwheeler

Reaction score

I have a friend who has worked with/for the Forest Service as a Hot Shot his entire career (early 40's). He was based out of Kalamath Falls, OR, up until last year and then transferred to Colorado. Here is his take on it.

"Logging is a critical element of forest management. You are absolutely correct. It is not true that logging is not going on or fuel breaks being built on federal land daily. I am a FS employee and I can tell you first hand that logging mechanical treatment are a major part of the work being done. But you straight up can't log your way out of this unless the become a market for brush
🤣
. There is no way to exclude fire from the western dry forest ecosystems. We are dam good at IA and we catch 98% of all ignitions both human and natural. That success for the last 110 years is also a curse. The exclusion of fire from the landscape is coming back to bite us. The only way to deal with it in the long term is responsible forest management that includes fire. You can't beat mother nature and the natural cycle. You may win a battle but you will loose the war."

Civilization is truly the root cause of this mess, not climate change or the Timber Company. We will never, in our tiny span of years for the next few generations, live in a fire free utopia on the West Coast, just as Southern California will never be an earthquake free utopia or Oklahoma will never be a tornado free utopia. To quote my buddy again, "The fact that there is human infrastructure in almost all fire dependant ecosystems does not change anything for nature it's the risk you were willing to take to live there. Fire is not going away learn to live with it." That harsh to hear, especially if you've lost a home to fire as I know some have on this site. Unfortunately, the only way a Utopia exists is if there are no conscious animals to experience life. If you have life, you have suffering.

It would be really cool if people would stop lighting fires on fucking purpose and if we could put all of our electrical utilities underground to decrease potential ignition sources though! (I'm in the underground utility business ;) )

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
Much of the area that burned and is burning in the state has been harvested recently (Areas around Detroit Lake as an example)

If there is a fuel load problem on that land it’s because the Timber company left it that way.
Obviously not enough

Nordie

Reaction score
I have a friend who has worked with/for the Forest Service as a Hot Shot his entire career (early 40's). He was based out of Kalamath Falls, OR, up until last year and then transferred to Colorado. Here is his take on it.

"Logging is a critical element of forest management. You are absolutely correct. It is not true that logging is not going on or fuel breaks being built on federal land daily. I am a FS employee and I can tell you first hand that logging mechanical treatment are a major part of the work being done. But you straight up can't log your way out of this unless the become a market for brush
🤣
. There is no way to exclude fire from the western dry forest ecosystems. We are dam good at IA and we catch 98% of all ignitions both human and natural. That success for the last 110 years is also a curse. The exclusion of fire from the landscape is coming back to bite us. The only way to deal with it in the long term is responsible forest management that includes fire. You can't beat mother nature and the natural cycle. You may win a battle but you will loose the war."

Civilization is truly the root cause of this mess, not climate change or the Timber Company. We will never, in our tiny span of years for the next few generations, live in a fire free utopia on the West Coast, just as Southern California will never be an earthquake free utopia or Oklahoma will never be a tornado free utopia. To quote my buddy again, "The fact that there is human infrastructure in almost all fire dependant ecosystems does not change anything for nature it's the risk you were willing to take to live there. Fire is not going away learn to live with it." That harsh to hear, especially if you've lost a home to fire as I know some have on this site. Unfortunately, the only way a Utopia exists is if there are no conscious animals to experience life. If you have life, you have suffering.

It would be really cool if people would stop lighting fires on fucking purpose and if we could put all of our electrical utilities underground to decrease potential ignition sources though! (I'm in the underground utility business ;) )

There is a lot of truth in there. A couple few years ago there was a big fire in the sheep mountain range here in vegas. They just let it burn as it was not going to impact anything.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know I feel for you guys. Had a lot of close calls this year myself. I hope this gets under control and you can get back to normalcy in your homes. Horrible feeling to have this happen as it is so disruptive it is hard to quantify. Good wishes coming your way.

Oh....and if you see some white boy yelling out BLM while starting a fire shoot for the head. Fuck the scum

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Simple minds needs extremes to make decisions that others can make on a more nuanced basis.
That statement is one of pompous arrogance. I am not usually one to take shots at folks, but I surely know them when taken.
I would consider it safe to say you are one of those who has educated away all your common sense. I wish no harm to anyone in your position or with your views. I do however, hope that some have their eyes opened.
To imply one is of simple mind, would also imply you are not...and thus, one may also ascertain a certain level of the aforementioned arrogance.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
3.8 GPA in Fire Science and Technology with an A in Fire Behavior and Combustion. Graduated number 2 in my academy. 🖕🖕
Why didn’t you get a job in the fire department or fire prevention if you graduated so high in your class? Book smart.....

4Waters

Reaction score
Why didn’t you get a job in the fire department or fire prevention if you graduated so high in your class? Book smart.....
I figured your post was a reply to mine.

I was bored in High School and just wanted out so I skated through with easy classes which ended up screwing me over with the entrance exams. The entrance exams have nothing to do with what you learn in fire science classes. To be honest the only part of the exams I struggled with was the math. What I should have done was gone the CDF now Cal Fire route and I would be sitting in an engine right now. Live and learn.

squeezer

Reaction score
3.8 GPA in Fire Science and Technology with an A in Fire Behavior and Combustion. Graduated number 2 in my academy. 🖕🖕

Excellent... With that kind of knowledge you will have to agree that the fuel load has existed in these forest (logged or otherwise) for over half this century. What hasn't existed is the extreme dry conditions and high temps (And I am talking specifically about the West side of the Cascade range in Oregon). Its more than simple minded to try and blame the "Tree Huggers" for this as the fires went through logged ground pretty much at the same rate as unlogged. Its also a stretch to suggest successful forrest fire abatement over the last century is a Left Wing plot to magnify the impacts of climate change.

No matter what side you come at this from there is no denying this is a climate driven issue.

squeezer

Reaction score
That statement is one of pompous arrogance. I am not usually one to take shots at folks, but I surely know them when taken.
I would consider it safe to say you are one of those who has educated away all your common sense. I wish no harm to anyone in your position or with your views. I do however, hope that some have their eyes opened.
To imply one is of simple mind, would also imply you are not...and thus, one may also ascertain a certain level of the aforementioned arrogance.

You ever hear of Ocams Razor? There are times when simple is a virtue...