WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Our town is burning down!

Nordie

Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook
FB_IMG_1600031142182.jpg

Taboma

Reaction score

I'm not sure where you found this and can find nothing on the net regarding it. These certainly appear to be firefighters or a hot shot crew, the gas can is circled but having that would be consistent with having a chain saw, that is what they run on after all.
The message on the flag could also could have been easily photoshopped to represent that which it isn't.
I'm inclined to think this picture is a complete fabrication for no other purpose than to stir up shit, but I could certainly be wrong.
I don't like fake news coming from either side of the aisle and from what I can see and read, both sides are guilty.

So if you please, maybe a bit of substantiation to go along with the image might give it more credence.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm not sure where you found this and can find nothing on the net regarding it. These certainly appear to be firefighters or a hot shot crew, the gas can is circled but having that would be consistent with having a chain saw, that is what they run on after all.
The message on the flag could also could have been easily photoshopped to represent that which it isn't.
I'm inclined to think this picture is a complete fabrication for no other purpose than to stir up shit, but I could certainly be wrong.
I don't like fake news coming from either side of the aisle and from what I can see and read, both sides are guilty.

So if you please, maybe a bit of substantiation to go along with the image might give it more credence.
I agree completely, the gas can is normal, usually a couple per saw. As for photoshop stuff, they must have been pretty good though...you can see the light off the guy's pantleg behind the flag. Whoever did that portion wouldn't have been the one to blackout the handles on the scabs...usually have unit numbers or crew.
Hoping they were just being smartasses. Still wouldn't be the brightest idea. Someone knows something, and the truth will come out. I hope.

buck35

Reaction score
I agree completely, the gas can is normal, usually a couple per saw. As for photoshop stuff, they must have been pretty good though...you can see the light off the guy's pantleg behind the flag. Whoever did that portion wouldn't have been the one to blackout the handles on the scabs...usually have unit numbers or crew.
Hoping they were just being smartasses. Still wouldn't be the brightest idea. Someone knows something, and the truth will come out. I hope.
Can't be antifa as their boots look well used....

Taboma

Reaction score

Found a source for the image, or at least a re-post of it from Twitter apparently --- certainly started a lot of follow up conversation. I can't figure out the name on the chainsaw, but everything else identifying has been blacked out. I don't know exactly what to think, Antifa dressed up, or ??

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Unreal, they let the fuck out and he started six more.

Oregon Man Arrested For Starting 7 Fires; Police Recover Molotov Cocktail

Local Portland media is reporting that a 45-year old man has been arrested for starting at least seven brush fires near a major highway: "A man arrested Sunday afternoon for allegedly starting a small brush fire along Interstate 205 was arrested again hours after he was released from jail after he allegedly started six more small fires," according to a Portland Police statement.

File image: smoke from a wildfire near Estacada last week, via Oregon Live.

So a single individual responsible for no less than seven brush fires - six of which he reportedly started after already being arrested and released... but somehow the media is demanding that the public consider it inconceivable that Antifa could be engaged in a campaign of arson in many of these fires.

Pull yore heads out you fucking morons, this has been a multiple arson event thanks to the imbecile left. 🖕

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Found a source for the image, or at least a re-post of it from Twitter apparently --- certainly started a lot of follow up conversation. I can't figure out the name on the chainsaw, but everything else identifying has been blacked out. I don't know exactly what to think, Antifa dressed up, or ??

Its a Huskavarna bar, the text is upside down.... Not sure why they blacked out the pick-axe handles? I'd bet a paycheck that the flag has been photo shopped over another flag.

Loony Toon

Reaction score
Eagle Type I Safety Can - 5 Gallon With Funnel - Red, UI-50-FS
I call bullshit!
This is the type of can that would be used, not plastic.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I hope it was for the good. LOL
He was living in Stayton and had a coffee place in Aumsville. Him and my grandson do the Hot Dog deal all over that area.
Wow small world
I know the place very well my house is walking distance. Will stop by and say hi next time he's open and I'm around

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Hats off to ARCO-AM/PM in sublimity, or!!

I just stopped into grab a few thing. There was a few HOTSHOTS in fueling up and heading to the fires. While waiting in line I was bullshiting with a few of them, while they where paying for their stuff the cashier asked if they would like anything to drink to go with their snacks, they said no. The cashier said "please, it's on us, 10$ worth of drinks for every guy"!! Just though that is pretty stand up!!

THANKS TO ALL OF THE WILDLAND FIRE FIGHTERS!!
20200914_155959.jpg
20200914_155957.jpg

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
That has to be a chop, the text is backwards on the chainsaw from the original being flipped, so too would the text on the flag be backwards if it were original with the chainsaw.

Actually the text on the saw bar is not backward, the bar is on upside down!

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
I know there are several Cal Fire guys on here that certainly know how the crews operate. My son is on his second contract on a hand crew based out of Riverside. I asked him about their use of gas cans. He said on longer fires they use cigs which are small metal bottles and on shorter fires they carry a dolmar, which is just a small plastic gas tank.

We haven’t seen him for weeks and it sounds like it will be several more weeks at least before he gets some time off. Definitely a tough season for firefighters this year.

IMG_6428.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I know there are several Cal Fire guys on here that certainly know how the crews operate. My son is on his second contract on a hand crew based out of Riverside. I asked him about their use of gas cans. He said on longer fires they use cigs which are small metal bottles and on shorter fires they carry a dolmar, which is just a small plastic gas tank.

We haven’t seen him for weeks and it sounds like it will be several more weeks at least before he gets some time off. Definitely a tough season for firefighters this year.

View attachment 922788

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Sawyer" one of the most respected positions in wildfire industry!! Tell your boy THANKS!!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Actually it's both, installed upside down and image flipped horizontally. I only know this because I bothered to perform both acts in Photoshop to get it to read correctly.

View attachment 922860

Think about it. Take the bar off flip it 180 the writing you see upside down would the be on the opposite side and read correctly left to right and not be upside down!

Taboma

Reaction score
Think about it. Take the bar off flip it 180 the writing you see upside down would the be on the opposite side and read correctly left to right and not be upside down!

You're right, in PS I'm using the same side of the blade -DUH, with a piece of paper, well, looky there it works just like the man said it would 🥴 😁

EDIT --- if that 4waters guy hadn't quoted me I could have successfully deleted my mistake without leaving evidence, darn him anyway 😖 😂

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
58 fires were started in Washington State on Monday according to Commissioner of Public Lands Hilary Franz. An estimated 330,000 acres burned in just 24 hours. More acres burned in the last 24 hours than in 12 of the last fire seasons in Washington State.

Global warming?!

Governor asks people to use caution to prevent fires
NCW — It appears that all of the 58 fires that started on Monday in Washington state were caused by humans in some way, state Commissioner of Public Lands Hilary
www.wenatcheeworld.com
www.wenatcheeworld.com

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Nature is helping us out! Crazy weather last night and today. Crazy rain, lightning and thunder.

Screen shots of some video I took last night! These are from around midnight. I have a bunch more but I havent went through the videos yet. Craziest storm I've seen in a long time here..
20200918_143904.jpg
20200918_143931.jpg

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Lars Listener sent in a poem written by his little sister as a message to Governor Kate Brown. I think the words work well

Written by: Kala Cota

IF…

If only you had done the right thing

Knowing the devastation fire brings

But instead, you smirked and turned your back

You failed us all, just like that

It’s not my problem, it’s Federal land

You have no heart for your fellow man

The winds were coming, you didn’t care

You’re responsible for our despair

Just think, if you had made that call

We wouldn’t be in this place at all

Families fleeing…look at all they’ve lost

Forests gone, as we suffer the cost

Dreams destroyed, gone up in flames

At your feet we lay the blame

If instead of promoting political division

If on humanity, you based your decision

Actually, done your job, a simple task

Protect our citizens, that’s all we ask

Serve the people of this great state

But instead you chose to seal their fate

Climate change wasn’t at fault here

This was orchestrated by you, my dear

Poor forest management played a part

But you could have stopped it from the start

You viewed the damage from your SUV

Invited CNN so they could see

How much you cared, how sad you are

As leaders go you’re below subpar

A boy has died, his grandma, too

People are grieving because of you

If only you had made the choice

To let integrity have a voice

Stopped the fire in its tracks

“Just let it burn.” Who does that?!

We’ll recover, we’re Oregon strong

But we can’t wait until you’re gone.

Last edited:

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Not sure how to link story, but why they don’t just shoot these fucks on the spot is beyond me. Why they are even on the streets is a testament to our useless justice system. I’m sure the libs will paint them as great people.
IMG_3018.png

Reactions: DWC

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
hey JustwanaRace i hope you and your wife are ok

All is good on our front. Sooo many others not so much!! We have been doing our part in helping and volunteering when we can. The owner of the company I run bought a 52' container and i built the inside all out to make a "tool library" for the peeps that lost in the fires. We have had a ton of donations plus what we purchased of tools to be checked out and barrowed on the honer system for those that need them to clean up and rebuild! Compressors, saws, nail guns, pressure washers, hand tools, ect.... it is located at the church in Gates! Thanks to them for letting us put it there.

20201204_140454.jpg
20201203_155722.jpg
20201204_140426.jpg

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
All is good on our front. Sooo many others not so much!! We have been doing our part in helping and volunteering when we can. The owner of the company I run bought a 52' container and i built the inside all out to make a "tool library" for the peeps that lost in the fires. We have had a ton of donations plus what we purchased of tools to be checked out and barrowed on the honer system for those that need them to clean up and rebuild! Compressors, saws, nail guns, pressure washers, hand tools, ect.... it is located at the church in Gates! Thanks to them for letting us put it there.

View attachment 965643 View attachment 965644 View attachment 965645
That's cool! People helping others, not people trying to bring others down. That there is what America should be, and once was. Even when fuktards try to wreck things, good folks rise up.