WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Out with the old

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Sold my Porsche a couple weeks ago and I have been looking for another car but wasn’t in a rush since my wife is working from home so I have been driving her car.

I loved the Porsche and was looking at getting another one but it was hard to find what I wanted and when I finally did it sold just as I was going to pull the trigger.

Before the Porsche I was driving a BMW 650i which was an awesome car so I was also looking at possibly another BMW.

Well today was the day. Went and picked this up this afternoon. It’s an M850i. Amazing car. I have so much to learn and read up on as far as technology. This car can back itself out of tight spots without you being in the car, will change lanes for you, and of course it will park for you if you want. I’m not going to use any of these functions but it’s cool to have.

While I was driving it home from the dealership, I changed lanes without signaling and it thrust me back to my lane lol. It’s crazy fast too. 523 Horsepower.

I’m gonna have some fun with this one.

IMG_8168.jpg

IMG_8167.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

IMG_8169.jpg

IMG_8172.jpg

SlowMyRoll

Reaction score
Sold my Porsche a couple weeks ago and I have been looking for another car but wasn’t in a rush since my wife is working from home so I have been driving her car.

I loved the Porsche and was looking at getting another one but it was hard to find what I wanted and when I finally did it sold just as I was going to pull the trigger.

Before the Porsche I was driving a BMW 650i which was an awesome car so I was also looking at possibly another BMW.

Well today was the day. Went and picked this up this afternoon. It’s an M850i. Amazing car. I have so much to learn and read up on as far as technology. This car can back itself out of tight spots without you being in the car, will change lanes for you, and of course it will park for you if you want. I’m not going to use any of these functions but it’s cool to have.

While I was driving it home from the dealership, I changed lanes without signaling and it thrust me back to my lane lol. It’s crazy fast too. 523 Horsepower.

I’m gonna have some fun with this one.

View attachment 879817

View attachment 879819

View attachment 879820

View attachment 879821

View attachment 879823
Great looking car & nice pictures. Congrats!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Sounds kinda spooky it moves you around but damn that’s a beautiful car👍

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
What did you do with the newer Mod license plates you received not all that long ago it seems like? They going on the nice new ride too?

Congrats on the new ride. 👍

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Nice going Hamed. Beautiful!
BMW has made that a good looking car, when the 8 series first came out I thought it was ugly, especially since at that time it replaced an extremely popular 6 series. Century guys were pretty good guys back in my day.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Nice going Hamed. Beautiful!
BMW has made that a good looking car, when the 8 series first came out I thought it was ugly, especially since at that time it replaced an extremely popular 6 series. Century guys were pretty good guys back in my day.

Easiest deal I’ve ever made on a car. Great dealership.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
That’s a dope ride, hows the porsche market right now, I’ve been thinking about selling mine but if it’s soft I hold on to it for a while.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
That’s a dope ride, hows the porsche market right now, I’ve been thinking about selling mine but if it’s soft I hold on to it for a while.

Still strong. Inventory on well kept ones is sparse. I sold mine 30 minutes after listing.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Nice. Buddy picked up the same in a coupe a few months back. Huge car.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
The blue and tan interior is so clean!!

Damn sexy car man, love it!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

gqchris

Reaction score
Bad ass Hamed! Enjoy that new rocket!

rrrr

Reaction score
Sweet Baby Jesus...what a beautiful car.

It has a V8, right? I just read a review about the car yesterday and it discussed the I6 at length. It sounds like it's another badass BMW six banger, and with its reduced weight compared to the V8, it supposedly makes for a more responsive road car.

But the V8 is mucho más rapido. :D

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Great looking car, and it's a convertible. But now that you drive a Beemer you gotta work on acting like a dick on the road. lol Enjoy..

KevinR

Reaction score
That's awesome. Over and under on speeding tickets year 1?
:p

Joker

Reaction score
Beautiful car Hamed. Congratulations

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Still strong. Inventory on well kept ones is sparse. I sold mine 30 minutes after listing.
How did you figure out your pricing? I don’t know if the things gone up or down since I bought it LOL

westair

Reaction score
Nice! ..... 523hp should get the job done!!

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Sweet Baby Jesus...what a beautiful car.

It has a V8, right? I just read a review about the car yesterday and it discussed the I6 at length. It sounds like it's another badass BMW six banger, and with its reduced weight compared to the V8, it supposedly makes for a more responsive road car.

But the V8 is mucho más rapido. :D

V8

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Great looking car! You will be super happy with it. I bought my wife the X5 M in the same color combo and it's definitely the best car we have ever owned. BMW has really stepped up to the plate with features, ride quality and horsepower. Hope you enjoy it!

HotRod82

Reaction score
I never thought much of the 6 series until a couple years ago I chased one around Willow Springs on an open track day. Impressive performance! The added HP of the 8 series is probably a blast to drive.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
We drove to Ventura today to visit a friend. I found out that it’s basically a self driving car. Pushed a button on the freeway and it drove itself. I took my foot off the pedals and it controlled the whole thing. Took my hand off the steering wheel and it told me to put my hand back on.

It’s not quite a Tesla but it’s awesome.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
We drove to Ventura today to visit a friend. I found out that it’s basically a self driving car. Pushed a button on the freeway and it drove itself. I took my foot off the pedals and it controlled the whole thing. Took my hand off the steering wheel and it told me to put my hand back on.

It’s not quite a Tesla but it’s awesome.

Just like a carpet