WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Outback in Florida....

Backlash

Reaction score
Taser deployed on an unclothed and obviously unarmed woman, who did not appear to be "Aggressing towards the officer...." That shit might fly in places like Florida, but in other places, you might earn some days off.

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
$5,000 bond seems reasonable..

jailbird141

Reaction score
Taser deployed on an unclothed and obviously unarmed woman, who did not appear to be "Aggressing towards the officer...." That shit might fly in places like Florida, but in other places, you might earn some days off.

I must have read a different article? The link for the article I read said she threw bottles at police officers, even hitting one and approached them and once she got to close was tased. Based on the "totality of circumstances" it sounds like a good less lethal use of force to me. 👍

Icky

Reaction score
I must have read a different article? The link for the article I read said she threw bottles at police officers, even hitting one and approached them and once she got to close was tased. Based on the "totality of circumstances" it sounds like a good less lethal use of force to me. 👍
I read the same one you did

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
She got the new taser.

Throwing shit at the officer would pretty clearly justify this one.

Backlash

Reaction score

I didn't see the one where she chucked the bottle at the officer. My bad! Taze the bitch! 🤣

gqchris

Reaction score
And she still kept her Flip Flops on thru all of it! LOL

sintax

Reaction score
Damn those mudslides gotta be strong in FL

havasuhusker

Reaction score
Here’s a link to the full video. It could be titled........ Karen Gone Crazy

Definitely falls in the Danger Zone:

1623173329530.png