WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Outdoor Carpet

Brian

Reaction score
I need to buy some outdoor carpet in the Parker / Havasu area. Since Riverside Flooring is no longer, where is the place to go now? Home Depot and Lowes were no help.

Taboma

Reaction score
I need to buy some outdoor carpet in the Parker / Havasu area. Since Riverside Flooring is no longer, where is the place to go now? Home Depot and Lowes were no help.

Just curious why HD or Lowes was no help ? Last time we purchased our outdoor carpet it was from LH Home Depot. Had to order it, but it came in a few days later for pick up.
If I recall, the previous time we'd purchased from Spencer's in Havasu. Style and quality were essentially the same and the HD price was less.
This was around 5 years ago, but we'll be out shopping again sooner than later, so I'll be following this thread.

Brian

Reaction score
Just curious why HD or Lowes was no help ? Last time we purchased our outdoor carpet it was from LH Home Depot. Had to order it, but it came in a few days later for pick up.
If I recall, the previous time we'd purchased from Spencer's in Havasu. Style and quality were essentially the same and the HD price was less.
This was around 5 years ago, but we'll be out shopping again sooner than later, so I'll be following this thread.

Lowes and HD had limited selection. Basically Green, Black and Blue. All other options are not available in the area for pick up or delivery.

I show Spencer's is closed just like Riverside Flooring.

Taboma

Reaction score
Lowes and HD had limited selection. Basically Green, Black and Blue. All other options are not available in the area for pick up or delivery.

I show Spencer's is closed just like Riverside Flooring.

Figured with all the new construction in town carpet business would be busy. Guess most everybody is going with more hard surfaces versus carpet anymore.

Going to have to replace our deck carpet, I'd best start shopping now as it might take some searching !!! Thanks !!!

FreeBird236

Reaction score
There's quite a few carpet stores in Havasu, but I have no Idea if they sell outdoor carpet. Cary's/ Rug Hut, Rodger's Tile and Flooring, Oasis Flooring, just a few.