WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Outer Range on Prime

Tank

Reaction score
Plan on watching it. Looks interesting from the previews. I like Josh brolin. Always plays good characters.

DLC

Reaction score
It’s good !

They only roll out 2 shows every Friday ….

Roosky01

Reaction score
I thought for sure this was going to be a Yellowstone knockoff...right up to the point of the big scary hole in the ground. Yellowstone doesnt have a big scary hole in the ground..

Looking forward to the next two episodes on Friday!

Last edited:

Essexive G's

Reaction score
I thought for sure this was going to be a Yellowstone knockoff...right up to the point of the big scary hole in the ground. Yellowstone doesnt have a big scary hole in the ground..

Looking forward to the next two episodes on Friday!
It’s like Yellowstone merged with Stranger Things. I’m not sure where they are going with it.

RichL

Reaction score
We were told it was pretty good so plan to give it a try.

Backlash

Reaction score
I like some of the cast, but the premise for the show looks lame. I don't know about this one.....

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Waiting for the next episode, first two were good.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It’s like Yellowstone merged with Stranger Things. I’m not sure where they are going with it.

That was my exact thought. Writer's meeting was like "Yellowstone is killing it, Stranger things is another hit.... just hear me out, what if we combined Yellowstone with Stranger things"

evantwheeler

Reaction score
I binged all 8 episodes of season 1 last night and I really enjoyed this show. Yeah, its a bit out there with the sci-fi twists, but all in all, it did it's job of entertaining and keeping me wanting to watch the next episode. There are a few things that make you just scratch your head and ask Why?, but at the same time, they are kind of funny. Like how the Tillerson kid, Billy, just breaks out in song randomly, and has a pretty damn good voice! Looking forward to a season 2 to answer lots of unanswered questions. Josh Brolin does a great job. Good show to sit and watch while the rain falls this weekend...

Last edited: