WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Over it, am wrong?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
That's kind of like saying those two LAco sheriff's signed up to get ambushed. Yes Dr's, like my wife, spent many years studying medicine to help people. However in a time like now, I think we can all face a small inconvenience to keep my wife, and the mother of my children, safe.

That's just my opinion, and obviously I'm biased
That’s not even remotely close to what an officer signed up for, but ok. I’m not gonna argue

LC925

Reaction score
Yes, there are low risk groups and adults should be able to make their own decisions on how they want to approach this. Business owners have liability issues they need to consider also if they are grossly negligent in ensuring the safety of their employees and customers.

Like Kaiser hosting 30+ employee's to a Pow wow meeting every morning in a 10x10 room shoulder to shoulder?

Family members work at both the Fontana and the Baldwin Park facilities so this is accurate info. My wife and I in a room wouldn’t make a difference. Plus, don’t the masks protect us?!

And I’m a business owner as well so I understand liability as well.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Like Kaiser hosting 30+ employee's to a Pow wow meeting every morning in a 10x10 room shoulder to shoulder?

Family members work at both the Fontana and the Baldwin Park facilities so this is accurate info. My wife and I in a room wouldn’t make a difference. Plus, don’t the masks protect us?!

And I’m a business owner as well so I understand liability as well.

I have no idea what Kaiser's internal operations consist of. I took my wife to kaiser this past Monday for an ultrasound and had to wait outside of course. I dont agree with the ordered government mandates and think adults can decide for themselves. Businesses are under more pressure because they have been significantly financially impacted and need to reopen but if they dont exercise proper safety measures then they may have liability. Have you reached out to kaiser administration and expressed your frustration with their contradictory safety practices?

LC925

Reaction score
You made it ALL about you! .... Then you should have got the check up and shot in the ass! :rolleyes:
You were there for your kid right? ... But weren't! ....

Yup, because if enough people do the same, maybe my child can grow up in the world we use to call NORMAL!

LC925

Reaction score
Have you reached out to kaiser administration and expressed your frustration with their contradictory safety practices?

The sis-in-law shares the last name so wouldn’t want any backlash to find her as she sits in a nice position. This thread helped with the venting!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
The sis-in-law shares the last name so wouldn’t want any backlash to find her as she sits in a nice position. This thread helped with the venting!

Like I said there's nothing wrong with being a very over protective concerned father and always do what you feel is best for your family

SoCal_BT

Reaction score
If the masks work then why limit how many people in a room? If the masks don’t work then why wear them?

And it was ok to be in a waiting room with others, but you can’t go into the patients room as a parent? This is 100% about control and as a father of two I agree with you!! Nobody is going to tell me I can’t be there for my kids!