WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Over it..

nameisbond

Reaction score
Several of my favorite restaurants, a seafood place, a steakhouse and Italian restaurant have closed due to the virus. I'm craving them, so hope they reopen when we are able to. I miss dining out.

rrrr

Reaction score
I think the FAA requirement is 3 takeoff and landings every 90 days- including night ops to keep type rating? The long haul guys are going to be doing some extra training when things open up.

He's staying current with sim time.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Has anyone been traveling and stay in hotels? I am looking for a pontoon and some I see are far enough away that I would probably have to stay the night.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I have recently stay in a Hotel. I did bring a can of Lysol and sprayed down the room just for self assurance. (I’m sure it was fine) We all have to live our lives. It’s not like this is the 1st virus ever, lol. Just stay clean, keep your distance and you’ll be fine. Have Fun!!!

BUSTI

Reaction score
This whole thing has been shitty. The company I work for we renovate multifamily apartments and hotels mainly. A lot of low income too. We had a hold on 60% of our work as we were not allowed to renovate the apartment units. We have only been able to work on site exterior and exterior lighting. Good thing I work for a good company that has always been cash strong but if we cant get back into units soon we have to down size.

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
Still have not had to buy toilet paper
Virus = real, worried = personally no (body to polluted for germs to enter)
Food = ate in more but only because drive thru lines or take out waits are so long
House = way cleaner than normal...almost presentable LOL, garage clean, Jeep got new 10.7:1 368ci and I rebuilt the 727 trans
Biz = Wholly Phuck!!!, AVG. 2-3 new starts a week since this all began in addition to normal, I have no need for a stay at home order, I have no choice :cool:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Are you waking up? 😉

Sorta...

20200511_090042.jpg

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Kinda in between since we have little kids that are 3. They are watched by my parents so that we can continue to work. They are in their 70s and at higher risks.

Wife works in the medical field and takes a shower before she touches us. Her shoes gets taken off before she enters the house. Car and door knobs wiped down daily.

I don't live my life in fear but just let commonsense prevail.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
What I am TOTALLY over is watching Anything on TV about it!!!

If I want to see what's up, I'll read from the science/medical websites. The TV will make you crazy...

copterzach

Reaction score
One of my nephews is a Spirit Airlines captain, and he hasn't flown in seven weeks. He said he's done six flights since March 1.

Probably flown close to 300 hours this year so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
Here’s what’s funny at work. Everyone is distancing each other. Wearing masks blah blah blah. Passengers board the plane very diligently. Keeping spacing in the jetway. Boarding carefully. Sitting apart keeping the center seat open. Not touching anything. Go on their little flight as carefully and safely as possible. We taxi to the gate. Park the plane. “Ding” off with the seatbelt sign and every mother fucker jumps up! Grabs their shit outta the overhead and stand in the aisle 6” away from each other waiting for the door to open and rush off the plane. SAME AS THEY ALWAYS HAVE DONE!!!! So fucking over this stupid CV bullshit games.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Here’s what’s funny at work. Everyone is distancing each other. Wearing masks blah blah blah. Passengers board the plane very diligently. Keeping spacing in the jetway. Boarding carefully. Sitting apart keeping the center seat open. Not touching anything. Go on their little flight as carefully and safely as possible. We taxi to the gate. Park the plane. “Ding” off with the seatbelt sign and every mother fucker jumps up! Grabs their shit outta the overhead and stand in the aisle 6” away from each other waiting for the door to open and rush off the plane. SAME AS THEY ALWAYS HAVE DONE!!!! So fucking over this stupid CV bullshit games.

lol