Barco Mecanico
Reaction score
Damn he got popped hard!! Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We love Overhaulin’.

I understand the new version will be streaming only.
How much bandwidth do these various shows producers think people have to burn watching?

Our monthly “unlimited” Verizon taps out under an hour and goes into limp mode for a month.

Fans can only sit at Starbucks and poach WiFi with their $4 coffee for so long.

Last edited:

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
I have always wondered about the quality of their builds. The designs are on point most times but 7 days isn't enough time to do rust repair even on an almost perfect classic.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
We love Overhaulin’.

How much bandwidth do these various shows producers think people have to burn watching?
Our monthly “unlimited” Verizon taps out under an hour and goes into limp mode for a month.

you need to get with the times... everyone watches streaming content. broadcast TV is dead. ditch verizon and get a better plan.

outboard_256

Reaction score
We love Overhaulin’.

that is not the show producers problem and they are thinking of the future. Speeds will catch up but if you don't grab some market share now it will be too late later. Now that Disney+ finally launched its going to kick streaming into overdrive and the end of regular cable/sat subscriptions.

Reactions: TPC

Your ad here

Reaction score
A gun has already been pulled on the show. I wonder how long till someone gets shot or killed.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
A gun has already been pulled on the show. I wonder how long till someone gets shot or killed.

Funny you mention this. As I always wonder how more shit doesn't happen on these hidden camera shows like Impractical Jokers and such. There is this stupid show on Netflix where they prank people and scare them. Seems like a sketchy thing to do these days..

That was quite the blow to Chris. He handled it super well. I don't see too many Hollywood assholes being able to do that. Most would probably sue the network and the person that punched them.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
you need to get with the times... everyone watches streaming content. broadcast TV is dead. ditch verizon and get a better plan.

We are with the times at home but we're mostly on the road.
When Diz+ adds Fox and espn that'll be it for Direct in the house.

Like what Mobil plan?
They all go into limp mode after so many Gigs. Usually 15 to 20 and you burn through that fast.

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I have always wondered about the quality of their builds. The designs are on point most times but 7 days isn't enough time to do rust repair even on an almost perfect classic.

I've worked on a a SEMA build car. It was mostly just smoke and mirrors.

The only show car show I ever watch is Road Kill. Why? Cause they show the reality of building a car. Many mistakes, wrong ordered parts, vender delays, paint problems, you name it. It's a labor of love to get a custom car build over and done. Road Kill doesn't hide any of that. They don't hide what Really goes on.

For any guy that turns wrenches for a living, it's awesome to see people go through what you Really go through every day, and still find a way to have fun.

rvrrun

Reaction score
We’ve had a few of the cars in the shop. For the most part they are done well, but some corners are cut (which is why they were in the shop).

Baja 252

Reaction score
I like the Overhauling builds, but not a fan of his paint schemes and the prank part of the show. Roadkill is my favorite.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
We are with the time at home but we're mostly on the road.
When Diz+ adds Fox and espn that'll be it for Direct in the house.

Like what plan?
They all go into limp mode after so many Gigs. Usually 15 to 20 and you burn through that fast.
Well my wife has been telling me about this package that they are going to offer with Disney+, ESPN, and HULU all for $12/month. If that's the case..... I'm all in. Specially if it includes HULU live.

Verizon does offer an unlimited hotspot option (no throttling). It's a little difficult to find and they really don't want to sell it to you, but they do have it.

I can usually get about 4 to 5 hours of streaming out of my 15gb hotspot limit before it's effectively turned off.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

nowski

Reaction score
I think Chris has been training to take a punch since when he first started on the show. Good thing is Chris didn't get hit in the head with the guy's old football helmet...

Red-snapper

Reaction score

There is a guy that has done a couple seasons with the show, in front of the camera, that’s a long time friend of my work. It might give you the impression that all the work is in a weeks time but it’s tv... the builds took a few months, sometimes longer.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
CCBA4430-0561-4923-AAE0-73110415F546.png
We got great screen time on today’s episode.

spectras only

Reaction score
They look so outstanding restored to showroom new.

I think all of Mark Worman's cars come out finished better than they came from the factory.;) I took this picture of my 1972 Challenger two weeks from picking up from the dealer. Note the left side twin tip sticking out more than the nicely tucked right side.:eek:
One thing though about being anal and correct Worman always trying his best, I've noticed, one of his Chally resto must have had aftermarket exhaust tips installed, because they were not true rectangular in shape.:pSmall detail though.:)
I like Dave Kindig bitchen rides too.

Picture%20056.jpg