WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ozark on Netflix

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Finished watching all episodes last night. Damn I can't wait for the next season. I'm hooked. Netflix has of the best series to watch.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Absolutely love the ranch and not a huge Ashton Kutcher fan either. That show is absolutely great. Unfortunately I can't find it on the magic box to save my life. Only show I've ever not been able to locate. I don't know wtf is up with that.

What are you talking about.. lol. It's literally on page one in exodus under "most popular!"

nordic_rig

Reaction score
Absolutely love the ranch and not a huge Ashton Kutcher fan either. That show is absolutely great. Unfortunately I can't find it on the magic box to save my life. Only show I've ever not been able to locate. I don't know wtf is up with that.

search in the add on SPECTO . I found it there

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score

The ranch is hilarious, the wife and I laugh are asses off

Tank

Reaction score
What are you talking about.. lol. It's literally on page one in exodus under "most popular!"

I'll have to look at exudus again. I search it and there's only two seasons.

Ok, found it. Seasons were listed weird so I didn't see it all this time.

Tank

Reaction score
Shit! I'm like 3/4 the way through the season finally and keep having to leave (twice now). Good episode though. Great series.

USMC2010

Reaction score
Finished watching all episodes last night. Damn I can't wait for the next season. I'm hooked. Netflix has of the best series to watch.
We did too :thumbsup the long wait begins.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
We do not watch much TV but there are definitely a few Netflix shows we really enjoy. Bloodline and Ozark are both very good. Unfortunately neither show puts Islamorada or LOTO in good light. I'm sure at one time little towns were putting their hands up to have Netflix film there; now I'm not so sure.

bocco

Reaction score
Just finished watching the whole season. I didn't realize it was the only season. Gotta wait until next freakin July?

WYRD

Reaction score
Well it ain't gunna suck itself sweet heart...lol

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Just finished narcos a few hours ago and just watched first episode of Ozark. I'm already hooked!! Funny to see this thread for the first time ten minutes after watching it too.lol