TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
It is cold there
17633453_11661227569868-med.jpg

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
i know, i like that even better. i can only imagine what it's like. i am sitting here in my house watching the game and i am a little cold.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Wow!!!! Touch down Packers. Looked like about a 90 yard play. That mf'er looked cold running down the sideline. :D:D

what about all these guys with their bare arms exposed?:eek:

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Well I can see how you'd warm up with the running around but it still seems too freakin cold to not have some sort of sleeves on.

i am just waiting for them to show some drunk donkey in the stands, shirtless with his face painted :D:D:D:D

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I figured was going to be a blow out by the Packers but the Giants putting on a good showing.

Photo Chick

Reaction score
This really is a good game! I'm actually glad it's not the Cowboys, I'd be way too stressed out right now!! :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Unbelievable game. O.T. Here we come.
________
Tdr 250

Last edited:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
The freakin guy misses his last 2 field goal attempts and then he makes the third from a longer distance. Someone shoot him please..........:swear:swear:swear
________
Peter Sutcliffe (Race Driver)

Last edited:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
One wild game.

The freakin guy misses his last 2 field goal attempts and then he makes the third from a longer distance. Someone shoot him please..........:swear:swear:swear

Phat Matt

Box Pimp
Reaction score
Well, at least you can turn your full attention to the draft like the rest of us. :D

Maybe I was just riding the wave, but I really didn't think they would lose today. I fully expected them to make it to the Superbowl.

I hope the Giants beat the Pats. :)

Any given Sunday. :smackhead

ShockwaveBobSquarePants

Reaction score
Maybe I was just riding the wave, but I really didn't think they would lose today. I fully expected them to make it to the Superbowl.

I hope the Giants beat the Pats. :)

Any given Sunday. :smackhead

The Pats are beatable. You can't make any mistakes. The Chargers gave up two picks today, one resulted in a touchdown. On the bright side, they went into that hostile environment and had one penalty, a 5 yard illegal contact penalty that was mostly bullshit. They played a near perfect game, except for being really outmanned on offense.

This loss was not nearly as hard to take as last season.

DannyH

The Other White Meat
Reaction score
I was gunning for Green Bay all the way. I didn't think New York had even the slightest chance of beating Green Bay. Boy was I ever wrong...

I hope Favre comes back for one more year. That old guy still has some serious fight left in him and regardless of his age he can still sling that ball as good if not better then most of the other quarter backs in the NFL today.

I must give credit where credit is due though. New York had one hell of a fight to get to the Super Bowl. First Dallas and then Green Bay and both games on the road. That is one hell of an accomplishment. I think Eli Manning might just see more trips to the big game in his career then his big bro...

Goldilocks

Reaction score
I am still in disbelief that the Packers lost. I thought for sure this was their year to go to the Superbowl. There's always next season. I really hope Favre returns.

I will definitely be rooting for Eli and the Giants in the Superbowl. :beer