WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Paging Bigboor500r Saturday morning wake up call

DWC

Reaction score
What time is the fly by? We're coming out for a maintenance/air it out trip Friday thru Sunday. Staying across the river from BB. (Not on the water, but close enough to wander over)

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
You out this weekend? If so, I will do my best to wake up your crew.

We are, but we actually are camping riverfront on Peninsula 15 at Park Moabi / Pirates cove

I have some snowbirds renting our house this weekend....i'm sure they will love it :thumbsup

What time ?

Don Johnson

Don Johnson
Reaction score
I try to get on the water in Willow Valley by 10:30 to miss the jet skis and boats so I can exercise the boat down river. Coming home in the afternoon is another story, usually plenty of traffic to keep the pace down...

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I try to get on the water in Willow Valley by 10:30 to miss the jet skis and boats so I can exercise the boat down river. Coming home in the afternoon is another story, usually plenty of traffic to keep the pace down...

I'll keep a lookout!

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Enjoy the camping, great idea before it gets too hot.

I wont be putting on too much of a speed display down near Moabi/Pirates, too much boat traffic and potential for jet skis to dart out.

Oh yea it gets nutty right there.

I should be enjoying a Bloody Mary about the time you pass by...perfect timing [emoji106]