WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Paging Boat Cop

old man on the lake

Reaction score
Can you please explain from a LEO view point,How and why Pat Minegar got an excessive noise citation last Thursday?
My understanding is there was no LEO witness to the event.
Kinda seemed like kicking a guy when he is in the dirt.:smackbum:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It was also stated in the above thread that the boat was not registered FYI :)

Nord the boat is registered... He didn't have the paperwork with him, and they couldn't pull it up on their computer. That doesn't mean it wasn't registered.

On top of which, that little piece of paper means exactly jack dick with regard to the situation and how it went down.. Boats are tested ALL THE TIME, without registration. This is not a highway, it's the river.

I will most likely test and tune both of my mini's before registering them FYI.. Race Boats are tested all the time, etc. etc.. You are grossly missing the point.

RD

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Nord the boat is registered... He didn't have the paperwork with him, and they couldn't pull it up on their computer. That doesn't mean it wasn't registered.

On top of which, that little piece of paper means exactly jack dick with regard to the situation and how it went down.. Boats are tested ALL THE TIME, without registration. This is not a highway, it's the river.

I will most likely test and tune both of my mini's before registering them FYI.. Race Boats are tested all the time, etc. etc.. You are grossly missing the point.

RD
Actually Dave, the point was the mufflers ;) and....... If the mufflers were illegal, then the ticket is justified. Bad timing or not, breaking the law is breaking the law.

AND...... Not having registration for a vehicle deserves a ticket as well ;) That's why you are asked for license and registration when pulled over :)

Last edited:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

RD

Nord doesnt always quite have the facts when he speaks ;). He was overheard telling people this wekeend that it must be nice to live in a place and not pay rent (referencing myself and Brother). too bad I didnt hear it, I would have showed him the $2k check that was sitting in the mailbox for March rent :rolleyes:

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
popcorn2.gif

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I assure you I never said that. I say that with a clear mind Bill. I never discussed your living situation with anyone and was always under the impression you paid for the place.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Nord doesnt always quite have the facts when he speaks ;). He was overheard telling people this wekeend that it must be nice to live in a place and not pay rent (referencing myself and Brother). too bad I didnt hear it, I would have showed him the $2k check that was sitting in the mailbox for March rent :rolleyes:

Interesting.. LOL Because "someone" was telling me about how Nord said this and Nord said that.. I looked at her and said "I've known Nord a long long time.. and I can't see him saying any of that. I think you are thinking of Dennis." no no no.. Nord! "I think you're mistaken." Being that I wasn't biting into it, the conversation ended pretty quickly.

I dunno what her problem is with Nord, but she's making shit up on the fly..

RD

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I assure you I never said that. I say that with a clear mind Bill. I never discussed your living situation with anyone and was always under the impression you paid for the place.

I kinda figured as much ;) I should have let you know it was a joke before posting it but was also doing a final at the same time.

Interesting.. LOL Because "someone" was telling me about how Nord said this and Nord said that.. I looked at her and said "I've known Nord a long long time.. and I can't see him saying any of that. I think you are thinking of Dennis." no no no.. Nord! "I think you're mistaken." Being that I wasn't biting into it, the conversation ended pretty quickly.

I dunno what her problem is with Nord, but she's making shit up on the fly..

RD

Ironically some of my suspicions were confirmed. It really isnt a big deal I just found it a fun time to screw with old Nerd a bit ;):D

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
*EDIT*

Just got your text so I just deleted my post LOL. Don't know what happened but it sounds like you figured it out.

So anyhooo...... about mufflers and tickets........:D:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Ironically some of my suspicions were confirmed. It really isnt a big deal I just found it a fun time to screw with old Nerd a bit ;):D

Suspicions? You're talking in some sort've weird language here..

RD

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
By the way RB, I might still have to take that seat in your rhino next weekend due to Dave breaking my Teryx......... :skull

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I didn't realize the boat was unregistered. That paints this situation in a whole new light.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Who is in charge of the tag lines in these parts? I just sizzled all of my nose hairs off with Coors Light.:grumble:

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Who is in charge of the tag lines in these parts? I just sizzled all of my nose hairs off with Coors Light.:grumble:

Your welcome.:skull:D